Chapter One: The Sleepover

ARI'S POINT OF VIEW

As the doorbell rang I can tell it was Karyssa with the blasting the music that she non-stop plays even if she has headphones in her hand. Not knowing Bianca was there, I opened the door to see Karyssa leaning on the door frame on her phone like she always is, but not even a second I've opened the door small pieces of colorful paper filled the air and some shot into my face. "Really?" Karyssa says trying to ignore the fact, as she shoved into me playfully she brought out her speaker, knowing that grin she has Bianca and I knew were gonna be staying up all night until the peak of sunlight.

Once we connected her bluetooth speaker to her phone and played 'Gasoline' by Halsey we started talking about people from school, like who's annoying, who's funny, and the gossip, but then we heard a knock we automatically smelt pizza, Bianca ran to the door dropping her soda in my lap, i groaned loudly and she hissed innocently knowing that she didn't mean it. She opened to a guy that had skin as pale as the walls in the hallway , blonde hair like the morning sun, he was as thin as a twig where u can snap him in half easily, and eyes grey as the gloomy skies on a rainy day. As Bianca snatches the pizza, throws the money on the ground not caring, from the hunger, as the guy began to say "The cost is-" then she slammed the door shut. Before she shut the door he smelled like a breeze from the ocean waves, or that's what Bianca explains to us, but when he spoke he sent chills down our spines, it was deep and raspy like he had depression and was an emo.

We honestly weren't doing anything, we were just on our phones, until the speaker died. "Now what?"Bianca murmured out in the yawn. We all looked at each other until the only smirk on my face is something I knew we were gonna have fun doing.