Chapter three: Let the Games Begin

KARYSSA'S POINT OF VIEW 

I can't believe I was doing this. Ari was dragging me into the living room, flinching every time I moved, I kept laughing then there laid the candles in a row, I don't think we put them like that, but who knows. I felt the anger building up again. Bianca handed me mine, giving me an apologetic look and I snathed it acting like I was still mad. Ari put her body mirror against the wall and as she walked over lighting our candles all I can think about is lighting her on fire for making me do this."Put one hand on the mirror and make sure it doesn't move," Ari announces. When Bianca put her hand against the mirror and then Ari did the same I was looking at them shaking my head in disbelief "Come on we have to do this" Ari puts a serious strict face on I gave in putting my hand on the mirror slowly, I felt my stomach turn. I felt like I was gonna vomit.

Bianca mumbles, "Let the games begin." taking a big gulp of air and closed her eyes tightly, as I let a harsh sigh out n as we started letting out that dreaded name three times, i wasn't saying it i was lip syncing it until they noticed i wasn't saying anything and they were getting a bit mad so i gave in and started chanting her name, "Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary" with them.

Once we finished we removed our hands gently and looked around. Taegan was looking around holding onto a teddy bear, looking around her consciously we can tell she wanted to leave but it was around 3 A.M.

I chuckled, "Nothing happened, don't get your panties in a twist!" I grabbed a blanket, from a pile in a corner, then I put on the couch and grab a pillow. I set them on the couch and we started to talk about it.

" What if she's hiding?" Taegan says softly.

"Ghosts aren't real," mocking Ari from earlier.

Ari did a fake laugh, "Very funny"

We got quiet as we all dozed off, until we heard a growl and we looked at each other knowing it was getting closer when we turned our heads it was her, Bloody Mary "That's where you're wrong Karyssa," she screamed out as she got closer , we were sprinting to the door as we tried opening it, it wasn't opening, like we were locked out on the outside. When we got a good glimpse at her, her hair was dark as the night sky, her dress was a faded white with blood splatters, and her eyes pitch black. You couldn't see them. They were blending in with her hair from small strands on her face, mixing you up between her eyes and her hair, Her was as pale as the moon.

"There is no place to run," she screams with a deep laugh., and with that Bloody Mary was gone.