~Bye~

"It was 1 month later" school has started back and I'm so happy because I don't have to stay home and deal with my mom drinking all the time and my step dad always arguing and fussing over everything . I got back in softball and some other crap and I mean it's ok I just don't really like it that much so I think I'm going to quit, but for right now I need to get to Spanish. I was walking down the hall, when the head cheerleader came up to me. Her we go. School just started. She's here to start drama. That's always what she does. Start drama. She walks up to me. "*cough* *cough* Hoe *cough* *cough*" I really wasn't in the mood for this. "What?" "You heard me." I didn't think. I just swung. I had no control over myself. My brain wasn't generating. Blood flew everywhere. Finally, the principal came to break us up. I got out with only a scratch on my chin. I was suspended for a week. My mother came to the school to pick me up. So we went home and mom was getting all mad because of the fight and of course that night she got drunk. She came in my room and told me to GET OUT I said what. She was walking all over my clothes that I had just put on the floor and she was throwing everything and I told her to stop. Dad walked in and he had a big bag and he told me to get out. I said it was just a fight like god. Mom was screaming and throwing crap and dad was just telling at me to get out. I said it was just a fight like dang and later that night they kicked me out.