~Next time~

After I found that spot i was just setting there and was thinking why. And was asking myself did I do something that bad for my own mom and dad to hate me? I missed frost and I wanted her back. But I new she would be better off with Lizzie. After thinking for about 10 minutes I when to sleep.(The next day) I had this old friend her name was kaylie and she would always help people. I didn't know her number and plus I didn't have a phone. She would always be in town so I when to town and was looking for her everyone told be not to talk to them. I was thinking it was because mom and dad had told them about me or something. I really don't know after about 10 people telling me not to talk to them I found this old women. And she had told me that she has been watching me ask people if they would help me find kaylie. She had told me that she new her I asked her where she lived and she told me "Hun she owns a store not far from here I will show you come with me." So as we was walking down to go to her store she was telling be a few things about her. As she was telling me I wasn't even listing to the lady I was just watching her laugh and have fun telling me all of these things about "kaylie". She told me that she loved to help people and that she would do anything for a dog. I said to the lady "I had a dog her name was frost and she was a winter dog man she was a good dog" the lady was just talking and not to long after that we was at the store.