~About time~

It was Sunday afternoon and mom was cooking dinner. I haven't had my real dad in my life he left before I was born . My mom married my step dad when I was a year and a half old . He's a little hateful and grumpy sometimes when he comes home from work but I guess that just a part of life. He was always mean to mom he would never talk to her in a right way always screaming and putting her down ! My mom would work around the house 24/7 constantly doing things that needed to be done she always had a warm meal on the table when he would arrive home from work but he was never satisfied  . So summer was almost over and I was ready to go back to school and see all of my friends again and I was extremely happy to be able to see them. I would always come home from school late because of softball with some of my friends. My mom would always think I'm doing something bad at times like drugs or drinking Or some crazy stuff like that I would tell her its wasn't like that at all I just loved playing softball so everyday after school my friends and I would go to the ball field and practice ball but she's always so drunk I can't tell her nothing. My step Dad makes her like that I have told him to leave but he don't.