Author's Note

PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEASE READ

Alright, before you truly get started reading this I have a few things to "say", so please read this. (thank you:) ).

--First, I have marked this as copyrighted, so if you wish to use any of my content I bid you to please ask me first. Send me a message and I'll most likely give you the go-ahead. (And if my writing is used then please credit me). But all I ask is for you to be granted the permission, it's not that hard.

--**Second,  I did not mark this as Mature, although some of the things I write can be kinda dark and/or negative and some readers may be offended or uncomfortable. (Not all of my writing is that way so don't worry.) Things like self-harm or stereotypes may be and are written about. They are not meant to be offensive at all and I do not wish to make anyone uncomfortable, but sometimes that's how it goes. 

I will do my best to mark the more heavy ones that talk about such things with asterisks (***) if you are one who does not like those sort of things. Except you can't get mad at me if there is one unmarked that you think should be. You and I are two different people with two different opinions and as the writer I think I pull higher rank and final decision. :) 

Basically, if you find you don't like the writing skip it, I'll have a lot more (and different) content for you to read. (Although I really wish you'd read everything, broaden your horizons, step out of your comfort zone.)

--Third, enjoy it! I put a lot of hard work into writing these so please, please, comment and critique. Share your thoughts! (Be they good or bad). Don't be afraid to give me feedback. That's how I get better, thus giving you a much more enjoyable read! 

Also if there are suggestions for me to write about something?? I can try and follow through on some but it'll probably come down to time and/or if I'm feeling it... or if I can even think of something ;)

Well, I guess that's about it. Sorry this got a bit longer than I thought it would, but I felt I needed it written. Thank you again for reading this and enjoy the rest! :):):):)

~Kate