The Red Box - Six

“You okay?” he asked, looking concerned.

I didn’t say anything, I just stood there looking into his eyes and I got goose bumps by his touch. His hand was still holding my wrist.

He let go and he then rested his palm on my cheeks.

“Jenna, is something wrong?” He asked.

I slowly shock my head. I was so close to him, my heart started beating so fast.

He smelt sweet. He came in closer and gave me a hug.

I tear left my eye, the hug lasted long.

He pulled back, I looked up at him and he smiled.

“I have a surprise for you” he said. He walked back to the launch. He picked up his bag and started digging in it.

He looked back at me and said, “Close your eyes” I was confused but I did what I was told and closed my eyes…while trying not to peek.

“Okay, you can open your eyes now” He said.

I looked at him first and saw him smirk. I then looked at what he was holding.

There was a small red box with bright little pink stars on it. The box looked like it could be the size of a blackberry phone.

“Here, open it” he said handing it over to me.

I was surprised and speechless, “W-What is. . .”

“You will love it” He said, his eyes glowing and his smile so bright. “I promise.”

I slowly started opening it, the box smelt like red roses. I opened it half way and what was inside was beautiful.

_____________________________________________________________