Morning's

I woke up the next morning to find myself in Sam's room. I turned my head and I saw that he wasn't with me. I pushed the covers off and walked over to his mirror on the back of the bedroom door. My blonde hair is a little messy with loose curls, I'm in a long white t-shirt, and with red exercise shorts on. I look at my blue eyes in the mirror, then smell bacon.

I follow the smell all the way to the kitchen and see Sam standing by the stove in his pajamas from last night. His brown hair with blonde highlights is a little messed up which is find cute even though he likes to gel it and make it stick up. His back is arched and he looks like he's concentrating on not burning anything.

Quick story, last time I slept over the eggs caught on fire and his mom was in the house with us at the time because she was visiting for the weekend. She went on and on about how she thought she taught him how to cook.

I giggled thinking about it and he turned around and smiled.

"What's so funny?", he says then turns back to looking at the pan.

"Nothing", I say then take a seat at the table. He puts my breakfast on a plate then slides it to me.

"Sleep well?", he asks and sits next to me to eat his plate.

"Your bed is so comfy how could I not?", I tilt my head to the side and chuckle.

After we finished eating we both went in separate bathrooms to take a shower so we're not late getting to school. I rap myself in the a towel and step out the shower. I do the basic bathroom things and walk into Sam's room. I walk in and he's laying on the bed in a white v-neck shirt with black skinny jeans. I can here him snoring so he must have fell asleep waiting for me to finish. I decide that sense he's a hard sleeper I can change in front of him without waking him up. I get my brain and underwear from Victoria Secret on no problem and then hear Sam move in the bed as I'm putting on my pants. I then try to get them on as fast as possible but trip and my foot still on the ground steps on a toy car by his bad.

I fall right on top of Sam!

"Ow, what the...", he says then opens his eyes.

"Sam! Close your eyes I'm practically naked!", I scream and get off of his as fast as possible. I stand up and try putting on my pants again.

"Really? Hadn't noticed", he says cooly and lifts up an eyebrow with a hint of amusement on his face.

"Cover your eyes ya perv.", I say then pick up a dirty shirt off the floor and throw it at his face.

"Perv. Me, that just hurts", he says and holds his hand to his heart in pretend shock. I put on my shirt and give him a blank look.

"Let's go before we're late", I say and grab my school bag and my normal everyday bag that I use when I sleep over here

. I think Sam is studying to be a music producer meanwhile I'm in school studying to be a teacher. When we get our degree after all this collage stuff is over I hope I'll still hang out with him from time to time. Sam lived in Florida before he came to Louisiana. I on the other hand have lived in Louisiana since I was born.

"Why do girls get so mad when guys see them in their underwear and bra", he says as he drives down the road. "I mean girls wear bikini's in front of guys all the time what's the difference", he says and then makes a turn. I look at him with a sour face then turn on the radio. "By the way after school is over Friday there is a frat party Zack wanted us to go to so I'll pick you up at 8 okay", he says and winks at me.

"Okay, how did you know I'd say yes", I say and look at him with an eyebrow raised.

"Because I know you wouldn't turn down a chance to get drunk", he says and laughs. I punch is shoulder and laugh.

"Not true!", I say and fold my arms across my chest as we drive into the parking lot.

"So you don't want to go", he says and grins.

"I'm going because I need to get drunk after talking to you", I say and get out the car as he laughs his ass off.

Jerk...