Sleepover

"You butt muncher", I say and throw the controller for the Wii at Sam. He laughs and falls onto his bed.

"I am the victor", he says and raises both arms in the air triumphal. I jump on top of him with both legs on each side of his waist.

"You always win!", I say and start tickling his sides. The thing with Sam is that he's really strong and could overpower me if he wanted too. He is laughing so hard his face is turning red so I give weigh a little. Very bad move on my part. He takes my hands in one of his and flips us to were he's on top. Oh, shit! He holds my hands above my head and puts his face close to mine to were I can feel his breath.

"You really shouldn't have done that lila", he says darkly and smirks evilly as I struggle to get out of his hold. He tickles my sides as I scream then he starts blowing raspberries making me scream and giggle louder.

"Stop....It! You big jerk!", I shout in between breaths. He stops and brings his face close to mine again to were are noses touch.

"You really shouldn't being calling me a jerk given the state your in", he says as I catch my breath and look at his cocky face. "Now say you L-O-V-E me", he says and as I open my mouth to protest you draws circles on my stomach and I can't help but giggle and squirm. "Say it!", he says and starts tickling harder.

"Okay, I love me", I say and he laughs.

"You know what I want you to say", he says "and hold out the word "love" longer", he taunts me and wiggles his eyebrows.

"Fine, I L-O-V-E you", I say exactly how he wanted. "Now let me go!", I shout. He lets go and gets off of me laughing. "Jerk...", I say under my breath.

"What was that?", he says and looks down at me.

"Nothing!", I say and run out of the room to make popcorn. After I put the popcorn in the microwave I tie my curly brown hair back I tun around and see Sam staring at me on the stool by the table in the kitchen.

"What movie are we going to watch?", he says and looks for my opinion.

"Well a couple of girls told me today that My girl on Netflix will make you cry like a baby", I say and then stick out my tongue.

"Lila, Lila, lila, if anything your going to be the one crying because I am the one with balls", he smirks sideways and stares at me.

"Balls, smalls, who cares about them no one", I say and walk closer to him. "And I mean NO ONE can watch that movie and not cry", I say with my body over the table.

"Is that a challenge", he says standing up from his chair and leans over the table as well.

"I guess it is", I say sassily and squint my eyes.

"Your on", he says and squints his eyes and me the walks to the microwave to check on the popcorn. He pulls open the door and pulls out the bag. "You are so lucky I pulled this out because it was about to burn", he says and throws the bag on the table. I look at the timer on the microwave and it only had a second left. I role my eyes.

After, we're done putting the popcorn in a bowl we walk to the bedroom and put the movie on.

.....................................................................

The part were the little girl runs to the coffin comes up and I'm crying my eyes out while Sam had fallen asleep at the beginning. I hear Sam's snores over the movie so I give up watching it. I turn it off and head to the bathroom. I clean my face off and brush my teeth.

After, I'm done I look in the mirror and see my red puffy eyes. I see in the door frame Sam smirking like a little kid looking at me. I turn around and look at him but I've cried so much I have no energy left. He must have changed because he's in a white tank top and striped red pajama pants.

"You were crying weren't you", and his face softens a little. I nod my head and look down at the floor. "Come on", he says and grabs my hand to bring me down the hall to his bedroom.

I feel his body heat as we lay in his bed together under the sheets with him holding me and just as I fall asleep he kisses my hair.