Chapter 15

Kenji's POV

As I straight things out suddenly my phone ring causing me to snap back to reality.I pick up my cellphone from the bed table and seek the caller ID and its my brother Kenjo since he needs to get to the mall to pick up his new gun.I answer my phone and held it in my right ear.

"Hello" I said

"Hey Kenji is their anything you need?" Kenjo asked

"Yes I need a new pair of knuckles" I said

"Okay anything else?" Kenjo asked

"Nope" I said

"Okay and by the way Harley will be there by 6:00 so be ready" he said and hung up.

Harley is a half-Japanese and a half American,her mother is Japanese while his father is american.He is the only child and his parents died when he was young,he has been raise by his aunt but passed away due to her sickness.I sigh and look at the clock and its already 6pm.The doorbell rang and I went out of my bedroom then to the front door and open it revealing Harley.

Hello Kenji" he said in Japanese

"Konnichiwa Har-kun" I said as I gesture him to come in and he did.I motion him to sit on the couch as I sit beside him.

"Any reason you come here?" I asked

"Yes its about the plan" he said

"What about it" I asked

"Do you think it will work?" he asked

"Yes" I said

We chatted atleast about an hour and he left as my brother came back with a red bag on the other hand.We put everything away as we began to set up the xbox and we began to play.I know its childish but who cares we are still young.

Kayla's POV

I woke up and did my morning routine and the usual.I plopped down to the couch and turn on the tv. As I watch tv suddenly I felt a tickle on my sides but I try to ignore but its still there causing me to laugh and roll on the floor.I saw Drake tickling me as I laugh louder as he tickle.As he tickle he suddenly jump off the couch and lands on me.We seem to be in an awkward position.We look into each others eyes that I was searching for an emotion on his eyes.I felt inside that I think we're destined to be together.

Drake's POV

I search an emotion on Kayla's eyes everything seems to be right.I think I'm destined to be with her not with Kenji's.As our face go closer......closer......closer then suddenly it has been interrupted by the doorbell.We blush and broke apart still blushing.I look at her that she is blushing.

"Kayla why are you so cute?" I thought as I get the door revealing Drell with his group.

"Hey dude" I said as I bro fist him

"Hey" he said as I gesture him to come in.

We entered the living room as Kayla look at us.

"Hey guys" she said

"Hey Kayla" Drell said 

"I'll make you guys some drink" she said as she left to make the drinks.I motion them to sit and I look at them one by one in their eyes.

"Whats bring you here by the way" I asked as Kayla came back and serve our drinks and left.

"Well we got some plans we need to make"  Drell said as he took a sip of his drink.

"Well what is it for?" I asked

"Well we stalk the Serpents and they are planning to declare gangster war on us and they are gomna take Kayla away from you" he said

I felt myself boiling with anger that they'll take Kayla away.I won't let them take her because I never surrender myself or Kayla to them.

"Well call the other allies for a meeting tomorrow night" I said

"Yeah so are you up for it?" he asked

"Yup but I need someone who can protect and watch Kayla for me for her safety" I said

"Hmmm I think we need to ask everyone in the meeting tomorrow" he said as they got up and left and they wave their goodbyes and went home.——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————. Next Day....

I drag Kayla with me because she might get kidnap.I know I'm overprotective but I really love her more.I signaled them to start the meeting as Kayla sit beside me and I introduced to them.

"Whats the plan for the attack?" my sister asked

"Well we need some snipers to kill the guards outside" I said

"I think I can agree with that" my friend Drell said

"we'll think of the rest later right now we need to plan for Kayla's safety" I said

"I need someone who can volunteer to watch and protect Kayla for me" I added as someone raise his/her hand and its my sister.

"I'll volunteer besides your my brother and I could do anything for you" she said

"Thanks sis" I said

Kayla's POV

Why are they talking about my safety? Am I in danger? Did I do something wrong?

I look at them as they began discussing about war stuff.I'm alittle worried that they might fall.I don't want them to see them suffer for me.I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turn around to see Drake with a worried look plastered on his face.

"Something wrong?" he asked as he wave the others to dismiss the meeting

"Well its nothing but why you guys are worrying about my safety?" I asked

"Well you see someone tries to take you away from me" he said

"What do you mean?" I asked with a  blush on my cheeks

"Well it means this" he said as he smash his lips into mine.

I felt shocked at first but in the end I kiss him back knowing that I love him.We pull apart as we stare each other's eyes.

"Kayla I love you since we are first year until now,you have been my light,my happiness,my heart,my princess,my darling and my angel without you my world will fall apart and crack into pieces ,Will you go out with me?" he asked

"Yes and I love you too" I said as a little tears stream down to my face and Drake wiped it away as he we kiss again.I never felt like this before I think I'm the happiest woman alive.Now that I'm not alone anymore besides I got Drake my prince and a hero for me.Drake is my one and only guy I love and if I got him and he got me that means will be forever in each others backs and arms til the end.

Drake's POV

We broke apart and I rummage something in my pocket and I took out a cross necklace that is silver meaning that she is mine,mine forever.I show it to her causing her to tackle me in a hug.I out the cross around her neck as her eyes are filled with happiness.Before I continue my new relationship with her I need to finish the Samoto brothers for trying to take her away from me.Her love is the only strength I need for protecting her from the harms of life.We went out of the building and go somewhere by the city.

We went to cafes,malls and some fun stuff we got.We were laughing,goofing around and more.This night will be the night that I will stay by Kayla's side.I'll be his prince while she is my princess,I'm her Romeo and she is my Juliet,I'm the knight and she is the damsel in distress and she is my queen and I'm her king.Nobody will take her away from me,harm her,make her cry or something els I'll hurt everyone who tries to that to her first they had to deal with me.We went home and we say our goodnights and gives each other a goodnight kiss and went to bed sleeping.I make everything sure that every windows and doors are lock from being attack by some robbers.