One-shot

A/N; This is dedicated to attackonseijuurou senpai, since July 10th is her birthday! >w< Happy birthday, senpai! Hope you have a great year!! I hope you like this one-shot!

So obviously, the name here will be Shimio Mizuki, which is senpai's name. Enjoy!~

-

"Sei-kun, are you home?" You asked as you walked in into the dark room. Akashi told you to be back early today but you didn't know why and you were curious.

From the darkness, you pouted not to see him before trying to open the lights. But someone grabbed your hand before you could, making you scream out in shock as you wailed your other hand around. "Let go, let go!!" you yelled to the person who grabbed you, tears streaming down your cheeks.

"Hey, Mizuki. It's just me." You knew that voice very well.

The lights were then turned on and you felt a pair of soft lips pressed against your forehead. "S-Sei-kun! You surprised me..!" you wailed at the red head who smirked from your reaction.

You pouted before turning away, slightly angered.

"I'm sorry for doing this to you," he said seductively near your ear, making you blush and turn away. "I needed to do it because it's part of a plan of the surprise~"

"S-Surprise..?"

Akashi ran back to the kitchen, telling you to sit and wait. You looked around the familiar house because you felt uncomfortable before Akashi came back again, this time, he had a tray of a big cake of your favorite flavor on top.

Your eyes widened at what he brought before Akashi stopped the tray in front of you with a smile.

"Happy birthday, Mizuki." Akashi said with his sweet smile. You blinked your eyes before exclaiming. "Ehhhhhhhhh!????"

You totally forgot that it was birthday today. Your work was a hard one, so you were too busy and you didn't even remember your birthday!

But Akashi remembered it and tears of happiness rolled down from your eyes. "Thank you, Sei-kun!" you exclaimed and give him a big hug which he hugged back.

After the two of you ate the cake, Akashi carried you bridal-style to the bedroom and gently threw you on top of the bed.

"We're not done yet~" he whispered before licking the side of your neck.

Well, the night ended quite tiring~

-

A/N; I'm still not good at writing, I'm sorry senpai! But I hope you. Enjoyed it. :D