Glitter Boy

*Nash's P.O.V.*

Honest to god I was scared.One moment away from Cameron and I'm dead.I hear people talk about us as we walk to Mrs.Shitala's class and sit in our assigned seats.Going on about now I could "tame" such a bad ass like Cameron Dallas.Or that the only reason Cam is dating me is because he feels sorry for me,which is sorta my biggest insecurity.

"Alright class today we will be..." Mrs.Shitala starts but soon I block her out,thinking about other things.After a few minutes I feel a tap on my shoulder.

"S-sorry,what's up?" I ask nervously.

"Babe where you even paying attention at all?" Cam asked looking at me with his pretty brown eyes.(A.N.: And I said hey girl pretty brown eyes...sorry I had to)

"Ummmmmm yes?" I say trying to play off that I knew what we were doing...I seriously had no clue.

"Then what are we suppose to be doing right now?" He challenged me

"Uh the thingy...I have no clue" I finally answer with

"Uh huh,we're suppose to pick partners for the science project."

"Oh I totally knew that" I said right as Mrs.Shitala walks back in...when did she even disappear?

"OK as I call your name,please tell me who your partner is" And then she started to call off a bunch of names

"Cameron?" She finally asked.

"Nash" Was all he said.

When she was done,the bell rang dismissing us from her class.As we walk out and start heading to our next class Gilinsky stopped right in front of us and started talking.

"So you two glitter boys partners eh?What will you be doing?How much fairy dust you could use before you turned normal again?" He asked trying to insult us.(A.N.: Sorry I suck at insults)

"No actually how many hits to your thick head before you pass out.My hypotheses 1." Cam throw back

"Whatever Dallas,you better watch your back" he says while walking away.

After that we went through school and nothing else really event full happened.We got strange looks,some rude comments and that was about it.We left and went straight to my house,ready to start our project.