Smexy

!!!!!!There might be a little bit of a mature scene in this chapter...as in a bj...maybe smex....you have been warned!!!!!!!!!

*Cameron P.O.V.*

The day went by and the bell finally rang,signaling that school was over.Nash and I walked together to my car and I opened the door for him.He smiled and said thank you. After I got into the driver seat we started driving and headed toward Nash's house.

The care ride was mostly silent except for the music quietly playing in the background. The drive was about 15 minutes until we finally pulled into Nash's driveway.We got out and walked to the door.

"Warning I don't know who's home but they can get embarrassing. If they say anything,just ignore it." Nash says while a light blush forms on his face.

"OK,I'm sure your just overreacting." I say,trying not to smile too big.

"I'm home!!!!" Nash yells as he walks in.

"Oh Nash dear I forgot to tell you,I'm taking Sky and Hayes with me to work so they can help me something so were gonna be gone till around 10." His mom explains.

"OK we-" he starts till

"OMG MOM NASH BROUGHT HOME HIS BOYFRIEND YOU CANT LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!!!!" Hayes screams.I remember him from when I first came here.

"Nash honey you didn't tell me you were having company over today!!!" Mrs.Grier said...OK maybe yelled but then she continues before Nash can say anything.

"Hayes does have a point...you and him are only 17" (A.N.: Yes I'm making them the same age)

"Mom we won't do anything bad,I promise" Nash says bright red in the face.

"OK OK,we'll be on our way then,HAYES,SKY LETS GO!!!!!" Mrs.Grier yells while walking out the door followed by sky and then Hayes closing the door,not before saying

"Make sure to use a condom" And at that Nash went even redder if that was even possible.

"Alright let's just go to my room and start this project." He say walking up stairs and I follow him.

We got to his room and sit on his bed pulling out our books and other sciencey things.Nash moves from his bed to my lap so he could read whatever I was reading.Then he suddenly shifts rubbing his ass against my dick,giving me a slight boner...and the more I thought about it the bigger it got.And I'm sure Nash felt it because he did it again and a smirk grew on his face.

"Ummmmmm....." before I said anything Nash and I were in a heated makeout session.I grabbed him by the waist and made him face me.I then grabbed his crotch and started palming it through his jeans,feeling his boner growing.

"Cameron,Cameron please!!!" He begged wanting more.I moaned at his begging and slipped my hand down his boxers and grabbed his dick,starting to jerk him off.

"Nash I'm gonna stop for a minute and sit you on the bed,OK?" I said and all I got was a whimper as my handler go to placed him on the bed,legs open for me to fit in between.I sat there for a minute before I finally pulled down his pants and boxers.Letting his 8 inch pop out.Then I held his waist down and placed my mouth on his dick and started taking in as much as I could.The. started bobbing my headed.

"Ca-Cameron!Oh my of I'm gonna cum!!!!" He screams and I feel so,etching fill my mouth.I swallow it.I pull off with I pop and look up at him.

"Haha come here." He says and I stand up ready to get back to work but he surprised me and pulled down my pants.

"Let me return the favor babe" He says licking my dick before I could say anything.

"Nash" I moan as I feel mouth around my dick,loving the feeling more then I could explain.He bobbed his head and I could feel a hot ball forming in my stomach,ready to reach my climax.

"Nash I'm gonna c-" I don't even finish before I fill his mouth with my seeds.

"So-sorry" I say as I lay down next to him.

"Its cool,I'm tired come lay down with me and cuddle" he demands and I just laugh and lay down with him.Today was a good day<3