Chapter 27 ~Wherein She Tries To Shield His Eyes~

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
Chapter 27 ~Wherein She Tries To Shield His Eyes~
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

Warning: Sexual Content

AKU'S POV

Shu pushes the guy away while giving him a cold stare. Nanami stares at the scene while covering her mouth with her hand in shock. Now that I am no longer focusing on my anger, I finally let the events process in my head.

I look at my hand. Wow, I can really punch.      

"A-aku-nee-chan, that was.. Amazing!" she grins then hugs me. "You beat the shit out of him! Oh my gosh!" she squeals.

"Okay, okay, calm down, Nanami." I giggle. She pulls away and smiles at me.

"Thank you so much for saving me from these creeps. You—"

"Let's go." Shu cuts her off before dragging me along with him. Yui walks over to Nanami.

"W-wait, Shu-san. What are you— Yui! Please stay with Nanami, I'll find you guys later. Just.. s-see you!" I shout to them before me and Shu are out of the library. Luckily, the librarian didn't really seem to mind because she's too busy scolding those maniacs.

"Hurry and keep up with me." Shu commands in an annoyed voice. I try to match the pace of his walking, but I just keep stumbling because of how fast he's going. I decided to just jog.

"W-why are you speed-walking? Where are you taking me, Shu-san?" I ask but got silence as a reply. We stop in front of a door. I look up at the label saying "music room". Shu pulls me in the room and locks the door.

"Sit down beside me." he says before sitting down in front of the beautiful piano. I follow him, seeing no problem with what he wants.

"Why did you bring me here, Shu-san?"

He looks at me lazily before slowly raising his hands. I back away, thinking that he'll hit me but that wasn't the case. He removes his earphones, much to my surprise.

"Sing for me." he says before closing his eyes and shifting to lay down. He places his head on my lap then slowly opens his eyes. The look in his eyes gives me goosebumps.

I think for a second for a song to sing. The first song that comes into my mind just starts playing off my lips.

(I picked the karaoke version so that you peeps are the ones who are gonna sing. (; Come on, play it!)

When tomorrow comes

I'll be on my own

Feeling frightened of

The things that I don't know

When tomorrow comes

When tomorrow comes

When tomorrow comes

I start the song with a whisper. But when I look at Shu with his eyes closed, looking like he's liking it, I gain confidence.

And though the road is long

I look up to the sky

And in the dark I found