chapter 3

hey guys here chapter 3 what will Kirsten say about Lee??? hope u like it my nandos ninjas!

Gabbys POV

"what is it Gab?" kirsten asked. How am i gonna tell her? "umm you know Lee" "Yeah that bastard you dated then dumped"

"Haha yeah him" i was still nervous about telling her. "well hes been sending me umm" should i tell her? i can trust her she is my BFFL (best friend for life) "yessssss" ok i will tell her "hesbeensendingmehorrribletextmessages" i said really fast i hope she didnt understand! " HE WHAT OK ON MONDAY IM GONNA KILL THAT SON OF A BITCH!!!" Ok now i think she understood and she was angry!!! "look Kirsten just dont tell anyone ok please he said if he finds out i told anyone he will kill me" i knew i didnt have to tell her that but just in case. "ok are you finished packing? i am! were probobly last again!!" she asked/laughed. "yeah i am lets go!" I replied a bit more smiley.

when we got down there everyone was looking at us "what? i know were beautiful but no need to stare at us like that!" kirsten said sassaly. "OMG UR A SASSY BITCH LIKE ME!!!" Louis said i just laughed at his comment. "OK MY BITCHS LETS GO!" Natasha and Kirsten said at the same time, there the sassy ones of the group. After that we headed out the door we all said goodbye and then walked away.

Kirsten's POV

I cant believe Lee hes gonna get my fists next time I see him. After me and Natasha sassily walked outside linking arms we all hoped into the van leaving everyone else to carry our bags! this will be fun!!! "thanks for giving us your bags i apreciate it kirsten" kylie said sarcasticly. "HEY MY NAMES NOT KIRSTEN ITS... the-" i shoutel "the nandos ninja" Molly interrupted "HEY!!! YOU RUIND MY BIG ENTRANCE!!! IM THE NANDOS NINJA!" ok i think niall likes me cos hes higging me right now. "YAY YOU LOVE NANDOS!" he screamed happiliy "well duhhh" i sassed back. he just shook his head.

"ok guys louis is driving with harry in the passenger seat you guys can sit at the back." liam said "yes mum" I said flipping my hair and going to the back. on the end at the back was Molly then Kylie then Gabby then Me and then my sass friend Natasha! Infront of us was Niall infront of Natasha, Zayn infront of me and Liam infront of Gabby.

Zayns POV

Kirsten is a handful but shes funny im suprised she not in love with Louis. As I was thinking i heard Kirsten shout "KYLIE BEAR DONT TOUCH MY HAIR ITS MY BABY ONLY I CAN TOUCH IT OH AND ZAYN MAYBE CAN COS HE KNOWS HOW SPECIAL HAIR IS!!!" ok i think shes like me aswell as Louis.

After that drama Louis turned on the radio and little mix move was on (A/N thats little mix new song u should hear it) so we all started singing apart from the girls. When the song was over kirsten spoke I think she is more confident then the others "I think you guys are way better live! I wish i could sing as good as you!" she said "but kirsten you can-" Natasha started to say but kirsten shot her a death glare huh? i wonder why?

After about 5 more minutes we arived home and lets just say the girls were gob smacked "OH MY FUDGING GOD!" kirsten said ok now that sounds like something Liam would say! shes like all of us!!!

Kylies POV

the.house.was.HUGE! and lets just say we were all gob smacked!!! As we walked inside the boys carried our bags Liam had mine, Niall had Gabbys, Zayn had Kirstens, Louis had Mollys and Harry had Natashas. When we were all inside Harry spoke "so you like it then??" he asked with a big grin on his face omg his cute dimples were showing! Oh no when theres dimples Kirsten has to poke them watch out Harold!

Liam lead us up to the next floor where all the rooms were. "Ok on this side is our rooms and on this side is your rooms girls." Louis said pointing to each of the rooms.