Chapter 7

Recap- "louis, your dead meat" I said

-end of recap-

Kirsten's POV

I cant believe what Louis did!!! After I said that I saw fear in his eyes. He made a run for it but since I'm really sporty I caught up with him easily!

I took his phone and locked myself in the nearest bathroom which happened to be Niall's. I sat on the toilet lid and unlocked his phone (he didnt have a pass code lock on it!) I found the vidio then deleted it, for payback I decided to go on his twitter :)

I pressed new tweet and typed in

'Hey I've changed my name to crap bag Tomlinson so everyone can call me crap :)'

I laughed to myself then walked out the door passing Louis his phone.

When I got back to my room I saw all the boys and girls on their phones laughing!

"Did you do this tweet on his phone?" Molly asked me

"Maybe" I smiled.

Then Louis walked in and Zayn said "Hello crap bag" We all burst out laughing and Louis looked confused.

"You haven't been on twitter yet have you?" Natasha said still laughing.

"No?" Louis was still confused. Then he took out his phone and after a few seconds his face looked angry.

"Kirsten" he growled

"Yes Louis" I replied with an innocent face and voice.

"I would run if I were you.." and with that I ran out my room and down the stairs, I ran into the kitchen and under the table because there was a cloth covering me. I heard Louis come into the kitchen so I stayed quiet.

"Kirsten? Oh she must be in the lounge!" Then when I heard him go into the lounge I ran up to my room to where they boys and girls still was.

"He's looking in the lounge" I smiled

"But how did you get back up here?" Zayn asked taking his eyes away from his phone, he must be texting Perrie because I know she is in America.

I just tapped my nose and then Louis came into the room

"I can't -" he started "Hey!! how did you get up here?" Ok I think I've confused him :) Good job me, good job.

I tapped my nose and he pouted like a 4 year old, we all just laughed at his childish behivour.

"Anyway..." Liam said trying to change the subject, but I didn't want it to change beacasue I knew what the next subject would be...

Louis POV

How did she get there so quickly? Is she a secret ninja? Or vampire? Oh stop being stupid Louis!! 

"Yeah lets get back to the singing part that started this" Liam said and Kirsten didn't look so sure, but she is really good!!!

"Kirsten?!?1 How are you so good at singing???" Niall asked her getting a bit to excited. Ok, she really isn't comfertable with this conversation but oh well!

"Well umm-" She started but Kylie interupted her.

"SHE HAS SINGING LESSONS AT SCHOOL!! AND SHE NEVER LIKES SINGING INFRONT OF ANYONE BUT US! AND SHE CAN HOLD A REALLY LONG NOTE!!" I think Kylie is too excited, maybe more than Niall!!!

Natasha's POV

I'm suprised Kirsten didn't run away!!! After Kylie blurted all that out she well, lets just say Kirsten hit her with a pillow and she fell off the bed! As usual I laughed the loudest and so did Kirsten. Everyone looked in our direction, we looked at each other and burst out laughing again!!

"Ok now you girls go to your rooms," Zayn told us, we nodded and I hugged Kirsten, cos were best friends,well we all are but ya know what I mean! As I walked out my room I saw the other boys and girls walk out the room.

About 10 minutes after I got to my room I heard a knock on my door...

"COME IN!" I called, then Louis walked inot my room and I patted the space next to me on my bed telling him to sit next to me.

"So Natasha I want to tell you something," He said, what did I do? Am I in trouble? Hope not!

"Yeah, what is it?" I asked he had a smile on his face so I guessed it was good.

"Tomorrow I am going to take you out! Just you and me!" My smile turned into a chesire cat grin! I was so happy, I hugged him and said

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! But where are we going?" I wondered but he just tapped his nose and walked out.

3RD PERSON POV

Liam told Gabrielle the same thing, Zayn told Molly, Harry told Kylie and Niall told Kirsten and all of them were so excited for the next day.

After their dinner they all sat in the lounge and watched 3 movies:

Toy Story 2

Twilight Breaking Dawn part 2

Nemo

At about 11pm the girls went to bed and so did the boys.

Niall's POV

About 10 minutes after the girls and the lads went to bed I decided to go to bed too. As I walked upstairs I looked at Kirsten's room and heard her singing You and I a song off our new album. A few days ago I heard her listening to it on you tube, I know what I'm getting her for christmas, well one of the things anyway...

When I got ot my room I stripped down to my boxers and hopped in bed, as I thought about tomorrow, sleep took over me...

OMG I AM HORRIBLE!! I HAVENT UPDATED IN MORE THAN A MONTH!!! I HATE MYSELF RIGHT NOW!!! I WILL TRY TO UPDATE TOMORROW OR WHAT EVER...

TOMORROW IS XMAS EVE!!! COMMENT WHAT YOU ARE GETTING OR WHAT YOU WANT TO GET FOR XMAS AND YOU MIGHT GET A...

SHOUT OUT!!

THANKS!!!

ME!! xxx

#YOLO

#LOL

#PEACE OUT!