chapter 5

hope u enjoy it guys!! plz vote!! ur reading but not voting! xxx

Kirsten's POV

Omg I can't believe Harry heard me singing and it was a one direction song too!!! "don't tell anyone!" I told him I hope he doesn't if he did I would die!!!

"Ok ok i won't" he didn't sound to sure "promise?" I can't let him tell. "Promise but you will have to tell the boys soon wont you" I nodded I knew I had to at some point only the girls and Harry know now and I don't want the whole word knowing!!!

"Get some sleep and you could tell the boys tomorrow?" I just shrugged and got back into bed then Harry kissed my head and said "your voice is amazing" then left. That put a smile on my face. After a few minutes I fell into a deep sleep.

Natasha's POV

It was 10 am and everyone was up but not Kirsten, she hates mornings. "Natasha go wake up Kirsten and tell her breakfast is ready" Louis told me, I nodded and headed up stairs. I creacked her door open and then jumped onto her bed amd started shouting "KIRSTENNN GETT UPPP LOUISS SAYS BREAKFAST IS READDYYY!!!" Then I fell over because she hit me with a pillow. Why Kirsten? why?

"what are we having?" she mumbled she was NOT a morning person at ALL. "Bacon" i wasnt lying but i knew that would get her up!

Before I knew it she was already running downstairs!! oh kirsten, you are special. i smiled to myself and walked downstairs.

Zayn's POV

When Natasha had gone to get Kirsten up i heard her shouting then talking. but in about 2 minutes Kirsten was sitting at the table! "give me my bacon or die" i think she likes bacon

(W= me the writer and Z=zayn)

W noooo i would never of thought she liked bacon

Z ohh no need to get all sarcasticy!

W is that even a word?

Z i dont know

W roll the chapter!!!!

Oh the writer is annoying sometimes!!!

"Ohhh ok heres your bacon" Harry said handing her the plate. I looked away and then when I looked back at Kirsten she had already finished!!!!!!!

"What you looking at Malik?" she asked wjile licking her fingers. "Oh nothing I was just amazed at how fast you eat, like Niall I guess" I smiled at her she hada big grin on her face but then it turned into laughter when Niall walked into the room with a mustash drawn on his face. "What are you laughing at? Molly was laughing aswell!" He pouted.

Molly's POV

I couldn't stop laughing at my prank I pulled on Niall last night. When it was like 2 in the morning I snuck into his room and drew a moustash on his face!! Kirsten will be proud.

I walked inot the kitchen and saw Zayn and Kirsten laughing Kirsten gave me a did you do this look and when I nodded she mouthed good job then Niall looked in the mirror. Oh no! "WHO DID THIS???" he screamed and I just couldn't stop laughing, but when Zayn and Kirsten pointed to me..

I ran but Niall was following me. To be honest he's pretty quick and I thought I was quick at running!!! I ran up the stairs then into Niall's room, around his well over his bed and back down stairs then I hid in the lounge. "Mollyyyy I know your in thereee!!" Niall said, I was behind the sofa and I could see his bare feet walking around the room.

Niall's POV

I knew she was behind the sofa but I wanted to get her by suprise so I said "Oh i guess shes not in here I'll look in the kitchen!" But I stayed in there and when she went phew I jumped behind the sofa where she was hinding and pulled her out. "Kirsten oh Kirsten my lovly sister!!" I shouted to her "yes oh great big brother?" she replied in a posh tone while walking in here. "What is Mollys weakness?" I hope she will tell me! "Oh thats easy, make her listen to Justin Bieber and yeah I dont like him either well none of us do but hey just make her listen to it for about 10 minutes and she'll be crying!" Ok Kirsten is an amazing sister!! "Wait what?!?!" i just realised what she just said! "What?" she asked casually "you dont like jb!?!?" ok how could she not?!? "nope" she replied popping the p

--------------------------------

Hellooo my chickens idk im weird

Anywayyyyy i hope u liked this chappie its short but i haven't updated in agess!!!

Love u guys dont 4get 2

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

Do all these if u like this chappie and u dont like it

DO IT ANYWAY!!!

Kirsten xxx