Womanizer P.10

Back to your hometown.

Sebastian's car parked outside Chris' house, the whole drive was silent, no one spoke, no one dared to.

"Please, don't ever talk to me again, Sebastian. Lose my contacts, and please, check out of the hotel. I won't come to work until you check out." You said coldly, avoiding eye contact while you quickly collect your things.

"Wha--what?! What happened? I proved myself.. What's wrong?!" Sebastian said, trying to stop you from going out of the car.

"What's wrong?! Sebastian, are you stupid?! You actually don't realize what you did?!" You yelled at him, you're furious, exhausted and just... so done with everything.

"What did I do?? Just tell me!"

"You stepped and crushed that poor woman's heart in front of me! Me.. the other woman whose heart you broke. Do you not realize how painful that is for me?? To watch that whole thing?" God, Sebastian!"

"I could never ever please you, huh? I did something I thought would fucking please you.. That-.. That would make you realize that I'm for real this time.. And I'm still the bad guy?!" Sebastian defended, hitting his hands on the steering wheel in frustration.

"How heartless are you, Seb.. Seriously. Don't talk to me ever again."

Those were your last words before you stepped out of his car. Slamming the door shut violently, never looking back.

You fumbled with the keys Chris gave you, and opened the front door.

Chris' house is not as huge as yours, when someone opens the front door, the first thing they'll see is the living room, small couch, small tv, small space.

So when you opened the front door, the first thing you saw was Natasha, Chris' ex from the hotel's accounting office, half naked moaning on top of Chris, all you could do is let out a gasp, covering your mouth quickly, trying, and failing, not to get caught.

Chris jolts up and when he saw you, looking so hurt and betrayed, everything went slow motion. With you turning around, clutching your bag on your chest, other hand still covering your mouth. You could hear Chris behind you, grabbing your arms and turning you to face him. He was trying to explain, but you weren't listening anymore, you're just tired... And hurt, you just want this night to end. You looked behind you, Sebastian's car is still parked.

You could see him, looking at something... or someone past you and Chris, you followed his gaze and see Natasha standing at the front door, fixing her button up blouse with that smirk on her face.

"Please.. Please, Y/N. This isn't what it looks like! She came onto me!"

You threw Chris' hands away from you in disgust, "It isn't what it looks like?! You were about to fuck your ex, Chris! I'm not fucking stupid! I thought you were different from Sebastian? Huh? You fucking liar!" You yelled, thrashing and trying hard to keep his hands away from you.

"You just... you don't make it easy for me to take care of you, Y/N. It's taking a toll on me.." Chris explained, eyes begging for forgiveness.

You scoffed at him, rolling your eyes, "It's not suppose to be easy!" You sighed, "..easy is Natasha! Easy is you dealing with me trashing your house while I move my things out."

Shaking your head at him, you turned around when he didn't have anything to say.

But what stopped you on your tracks was Sebastian... getting out of his car, running towards you, giving you a comforting hug. And you hugged back, the familiarity of it all, that scent you've gotten used to over the past year. It's just what you need, you almost don't wanna let go.