LOVE AFFAIR

(Hope P.O.V )

Hi my name is Hope and I'm 16 years old. I'm in the 11th grade and I go to floral park high school in Atlanta. I have a boyfriend named Chris, we've been going out for two years but we broke up once because he cheated, I told myself I would never forgive him but I've recently learned to forgive and forget. I think something is wrong with Chris, lately he's been abusive like whenever we get in arguments he slap me or punches me I usually fight back because my ass ain't no punk but my strength is nothing compared to his. But there is another boy in my life his name is jacob and he is very sweet he asked me out a couple of times but I said I have a boyfriend but at this point I wish I didn't!! Now I'm just starting to think forgive and forget my ASS!!!

__________________________

At Chris's house

Hope: Hi babe

Chris: hey

Hope: what's wrong

Chris: nothing

Hope: are you sure

Chris: YES IM FINE!!!!

(Hope P.O.V):

After he just yelled at me for trying to comfort him I grabbed my bag and headed for the door when Chris charged towards me and smashed his lips onto mine. That kiss felt so right but so wrong.

Chris: I'm sorry. You know I love you right?

Hope: yes

Chris: you wanna watch a movie ?

Hope: I actually have to get home but I'll see you later.

Chris: okay bye

(Hope P.O.V):

I kissed Chris and left. I took two 1 bus and a train to get home then got there in about a half an hour.

___________________________

(Chris P.O.V):

Lately me and Hope haven't been having sex like we used to and I'm getting aggravated. I'm about to call up Hope's Bestfriend Aaliyah. I pulled out my phone and dialed her number after two rings she answered.

Phone convo:

Aaliyah: hey Chris!!

Chris: hey Aaliyah we don't talk anymore why don't you come over.

Aaliyah: Chris what happend between us is over Hope is my Bestfriend.

Chris: come on what she doesn't know won't hurt her.

Aaliyah: I guess your right. I'll be there in 20

Chris: okay, dress sexy for me

Aaliyah: okay papi!!

Chris: bye

(Chris P.O.V):

After that I hung up the phone and went on my phone and waited for Aaliyah to come.

___________________________

20 minutes later

(Chris P.O.V):

I was on my phone until I heard the door bell ring I ran downstairs and to my expectation it was Aaliyah

Chris: hey

Aaliyah: hey sexy

Chris: come here

After that being said they went upstairs to do the freak-a-deak

___________________________

(Hope P.O.V):

Oh shit I left my keys at chris's house I guess I have to go back and get it. another 30 min trip for me. So I got on the bus then I got on the train. I finally got to chris's house but I just opened the door because I know his family doesn't lock the door until night. I went in the house and crept up the stairs because I wanted to surprise him with my presence. I heard moaning I suggested it was him watching one of his stashed up pornos.

Hope: nasty ass

I mumbled to myself. When I reached the top of the stairs I went to his door and opened the door and that's when my trying to surprise someone face slowly turned into a imma beat that ass kind of face. My heart dropped to the pit of my stomach. I felt the tears drop onto my arms.

Hope: HOW COULD YOU TWO!!!!!

Chris: BABE!!! I thought you were going home.

Hope: but I came back to get my keys and now that I have them BYEEE!!!!!!

I ran down the stairs when Chris shouted

Chris: NO BITCH YOUR NOT LEAVING ME AGAIN.

Then he started to run after me I ran as fast as I could and I ran out the door when he started shouted my name.

Chris: HOPE, HOPE, HOPE!!

I ran to the bus without looking back and when I got on the bus I pulled out my phone and called jacob.

Phone convo:

Jacob: hey Hope!!

Hope: hey jacob can you come pick me up at the mall in front of the bus stop.

Jacob: sure are you okay you sound like you were crying?

Hope: I'll tell you when you get here

Jacob: okay I'll be there in 20

Hope: okay bye.

I hung up the phone and waited at the bus stop for him to come get me.