Chapter 7

When Caroline got in town the next day we all went out to lunch. Tay, Alex, Jess, and Caroline were able to say they were going out on a double date but Zack went for a jog and I went to the bookstore, at least that's what we told everyone. We all met up at one of the restaurants in town and sat at a round table that seated six. We ordered drinks and chatted. "It's great now there is four girls on tour." Tay said smiling. "Yeah I wish there was enough to play boys verses girls in football. That would be interesting." I said. "It would. Maybe we can have Alex and Zack on our team then verse six boys." Jess said. "We'd so win." Alex said. "We're two of the best players." Zack said smiling. "We should totally do this sometime." I said smiling. The waiter came back and took our food orders. "Did Ariel tell you guys what Zack did yesterday?" Alex asked Tay and Jess. "No what did he do?" Tay asked looking at me. "He bought me a big box of chocolates because he knew I was on my period. It was so sweet." I said smiling at Zack and he smiled back. "I'll do it every time if you need me to." he said. "Awe." Tay and Jess said together.

After lunch we all left at different times. I was the first to arrive back at the bus. "They had no goddamn good books." I sighed then sat down at the table. "You were gone for a long time." Jack said. "It was a far walk." I said. "Mhm." Jack said. He's really weird. I took a shower and got dressed and by that time everyone was back and we started setting up the venue. I stood side stage for the first three bands then did the usual before All Time Low went out to play. I watched from side stage as All Time Low played and ended up with a headache by the end of the show. We all went back to the buses and the guys showered and changed. I took some pain medicine because of my head ache and I also had cramps. "I'm going to be early tonight." I told the guys. I changed into my pajamas then walked to my bunk. I climbed in my bunk and then saw Zack standing there. "You scared me." I said. Zack laughed. "Sorry I just wanted to say goodnight." he said then leaned into my bunk. I leaned in a kissed him really quick then he closed my curtain and walked away. I hoped that didn't look too suspicious.

The next morning I was the second person to wake up. Zack was the first person up. I walked out to the table and Zack saw me then smiled. "Good morning." he said then wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. "Morning." I could barely get the word out before he was kissing me. It was a hard passionate kiss and I liked it. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. Zack walked forward until I was pressed up against the table. I broke the kiss. "What if people wake up?" I asked. "Let's go in the back room." Zack said then dropped his arms from around me and I dropped my arms from around him. Zack took my hand then lead me to the back room. Zack quietly shut the door. He turned to me and smiled. I smiled back at him. We sat down on the couch and Zack took me into his arms again. I wrapped my arms around his neck and we started making out again. I had major butterflies in my stomach. I made my way onto his lap and wrapped my legs around his waist. I ran my fingers through his hair and he tugged on my shirt. I pulled back to look Zack in the eyes. My heart was beating fast. "I think I'm ready." I said quietly. Zack smiled. "You sure?" he asked. I nodded smiling. "You're the one. I love you." I said then started kissing him again. We started pulling off our clothes then laid down on the couch. We started to have sex. After a few minutes the door flew open and there stood Flyzik glaring at us. "Ariel you're fired!" he shouted. "No!" I shouted.

"No!" I shouted then sat straight up in my bunk. I was breathing fast. I looked around to see that I was in my bunk. It was only a dream. Flyzik didn't fire me. I sighed in relief. It was just a dream. Oh my god. I dreamed about having sex with Zack! That wasn't normal for me. Maybe it was because I was finally surrounded by boys and had a boyfriend. I wasn't sure if I should tell Tay and Jess about this. I think it would be better if I kept this to myself. "You okay?" I heard Jack ask from outside my bunk curtain. "Yeah." I said. I forgot I actually shouted no. I opened my bunk curtain. "Thanks for checking on me." I said smiling. "You sounded pretty upset. Do you wanna talk about it?" Jack asked. "No." I said quickly. "I mean it's not a big deal." I said. "Okay. I get it you don't wanna talk." Jack said. I sighed. "Sorry." I said. "Wow I can't believe you're the only one that woke up." I said quickly after that. "Well everyone else sleeps like a rock." Jack laughed. "Gosh I'm sorry for waking you up." I said.