Chapter 1- What The Hell

Alessa's p.o.v:

I stood in the kitchen with my sister Emma arguing about the way her boyfriend twists his fingers whenever he talks.

"No he does not!" she said.

"OH YES HE DOES!" If you haven't noticed yet, I'm kind of loud.

"Shh! Lower your voice or mom and the luna will come!!" she said quietly.

Mom and the luna of black blood pack are friends. We're having a dinner. We're good cookers and mom wanted to show the luna that. So here we are cooking the dinner instead of playing uncharted 4 in my room and eating alot of snacks.

We were almost done we just had to set the table. Emma was trying to reach for the glass cups on the topshelf. Keyword: trying. Just as she was about to reach them, someone slammed the door open.

Knowing my sister she's very jumpy. So you guessed it, all the cups came flying and fell to the ground with a loud noisy sound. We both looked at the person who slammed the door. Why couldn't he be gentle? It's not so bad to not scare the shit out of us.

I remebered mom's descripon of the alpha: tall, handsome, black hair, blue eyes. The guy matched mom's description perfectly. Holy macaronis!! That's the god damn alpha!!! He was still looking at Emma. He hadn't noticed me yet. I had to admit he was hot! My wolf was whispering but i couldn't hear her. But then she said it loud and clear.

Mate! Mate! Get his attention! She shouted.

I didn't have to because he sniffed the air then turned around to look at me right in the eyes.

"Mate." He whispered.

My devil sister quickly ran out the door. He stepped forward till he was right infront of me and put his hand on my cheek. His fingers traced my cheekbones.

"What's your name, beautiful mate?" He asked.

"Alessa. What's yours?" I asked him back.

"Doesn't matter right now. So I'll tell your mother that you're going to stay from now on." He said casually.

Umm...... Wait, what????

"What?? I'm gonna leave mom and Emma to live with you why? And if it's necessary then let them live with us." I said. There was no way and I mean no way I'm living without Emma. She's my best friend.

"Look now. You're gonna get used to living here with me. There should be no distractions. Your sister and mother won't be living with us, understood?"He took his hand off my cheek.

"No that's not understood. I DON'T wanna live without my sister." I said.

"I didn't ask what you want. You're gonna live with me and that's final." with that he went out the door and in came Emma.

She seemed to have heard everything cause she stepped forward and hugged me whispering soothing nothing's into my ear while I sobbed. I didn't care about living with mom but my best friend is another thing.

We set the table, cleaned up andI washed up. Alpha sat beside me. The luna complimented our food greatly. I felt a hand on my thigh. I looked at Alpha and he smiled. Bipolar? It's just been five minutes.

"Ms. Emerson. Your daughter is my mate so I can really appreciate it if you get her things moved into here by tomorrow and let her stay here tonight." He said.

Mom's eyes widened."Oh ok then. We'll get her stuff moved tomorrow." Mom was casual with it. I should've known.

Time passed and then mom and Emma went home....without me.

It was time to sleep and Alpha led me to the bedroom which seemed to be his. It had dark blue walls with a blue bed. The other things in the room were either blue or light blue. He put his hand on the small of my back and handed me some boxers with a black shirt. I took them from him and turned.

He pointed to a door. And I went and opened it. It was the closet. I changed in the closet and then came back. He was already in bed. I went and slipped in so my back facing him. He brought me closer and snuggled his nose in my neck.

The last thing I felt was a kiss on my neck before complete darkness consumed me.

©¤₹៛₪§μ₩¥

Aaaannndddd done!

So how far do u like it?

Well this is my first werewolf story so please be sure to support.

Vote. Comment. Follow.

You guys are awesome!

Love ya!❤