Ch. 15 Bloody Announcements

Ch. 15 Bloody announcements

Violet's P.O.V.

                Eric was true to his word. I could barely walk when he got done with me. Well actually it was just when I was about to pass out that he took mercy on me and let me sleep. For hours he ravished my body and made me quiver beneath him. My moans and sighs only made him want to bury himself deeper and deeper within me until I thought I was going to break from the pleasure overload.

                When I woke up the night after just before he awoke, I just stared at him. I placed my left hand, with its new engagement ring, upon his cheek and sighed from the love swelling in my heart for this vampire...for this man.

                "My love," Eric purred and opened his eyes. They were so blue. Like glaciers.

                "Hi."

                My vampire kissed the inside of my palm and then pulled me close to him. I winced and could feel Eric stiffen. He told me he was sorry and began to rub the inside of my thighs. They did start to feel better soon and I asked him if he needed to go to Fangtasia. A little grumpily Eric responded with a "yes" and not too long after we were out our front door and inside his bar.

~

Darius's P.O.V.

                The witch had just left. Her words rang in my head.

                She is the key. She will bring you a son. She will give you what is rightfully yours.

                "How am I going to get you my lovely flower?" I asked to no one in particular as I paced my study.

                She was no mere weakling, Violet. Not to mention Eric was her soul mate. Also her family was posing a problem. If push came to shove they would probably just take her up to Olympus...

                A knock sounded on my door while I pondered my way to get Violet. "Come in."

                "Your majesty! Your majesty!" The young vampire yelled frantically. He was a tall man with a nice head of dark hair. His looks were of an all American boy which complimented his deep voice.

                "What?" I asked in annoyance.

                "The Viking!"

                "What about Eric?" I questioned. My jaw already began to tighten before he even spoke his next words.

                "Violet and he are getting married!"

                "WHAT?!" Before the young one could respond                I ripped his head off. Blood splattered everywhere, including inside my mouth. I licked my lips and headed to find them. I had a pretty good clue as to where they could be.

~

Violet's P.O.V.

                "I can't believe it! You guys are getting married!" Pam jumped over the counted and engulfed me in a hug. I laughed and joked better late than never. "Oh my god! You know what this means?! Shopping!"

                I burst out laughing again and looked at Eric. He shook his head and said he would leave us to mingle because he needed to take of some things in the office.

                Have fun, he chuckled.

                I blew him a kiss before he disappeared into the masses of vampires, fang bangers, and whatever else was around us.