(12)

*months later*
Time was passing by and soon it was time for the tour. 2D told me that he had a surprise on tour. I honestly couldn't wait! I'm really happy we met. Not because he's famous, but because he cares about me.
I was packing up the last things. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I rushed to the door and opened it. "Hey Stu." "Hey Y/N/N!" 2D smiled. (btw Y/N/N means your nickname) I giggled "No one has called me that in awhile." "Was I not supposed to?" "No your fine." He walked in and hugged me. "You ready for the tour?"  "3I'm almost done packing."
"Do you want me to help?" "You don't need to. I only have like 3 things to put in my bag." "Bag? I expected more. It is a tour Y/N." "I know. I have 3 bags. Plus my electrics bag." "Makes sense." "The tour is 3 months, right?" "Ya. Then we'll come back and the other part we'll be 2 months." "Sounds good to me."
There was an awkward silence while I packed up the last things. I turned around and smiled at 2D. "That's the last of it." "You look really cute today Y/N." "Thanks 2D." I slightly blushed. 2D kissed my cheek, making my face go red. When 2D looked at my face he blushed too.  "I'll help you with your bags." "Thanks." I slightly laughed.