Chapter 28

Ariyah

It's been a month. And today was the day, I sat in my dressing room and slid in to my wedding dress. "Stop moving Ariyah". My mother said irritated trying to zip up my dress. She stood behind me in the mirror. She smiled and so did I. I took a deep breathe and tried to get rid of the butterflies in my stomach. "You look beautiful baby". She said in a shaky voice. "Aww, ma don't cry". I said. She fanned herself. "Oh, I know I know, I said I wasn't gone do this. But my baby is growing up". She said. A knock was in the door and in came my little sister. She smiled and gave me a hug. She's been gone for a while. With dance school, and all that, she ain't been a round a lot. I smiled. "I've missed you little one". She smiled and stepped back and took a look at me. "I see you". She teased. Rochelle was just as teary eyed as my mother. "Can you people stop crying". I announced. "I'm already nervous". I began. She dried her tears and took a deep breathe. My wedding planner, Mya, came in and told us to start rapping things up. The wedding was about to start I was very nervous. My family departed out of the room and I looked at myself in the mirror. I took a deep breathe and examined myself. Wow, I can't believe Im actually getting married. I've been to hell in back in this past year. I've lost friends, gain new ones, been beaten, had a baby, and now I'm getting married. God can really turn your sad days to happy ones. I'm excited for this new beginning. I can't wait for it to start. My thoughts were interrupted by Mya. "You ready"? She asked. I smiled and shook my head yes. She smiled and I grabbed my bouquet of flowers and headed out the door.

I reached the chapel and was introduced by the sweet melody of 'hear comes the bride' being played by my uncle Daniel. My father waited for me at the door and walked me down the aisle. I spotted Ja'micheal at the end of the aisle, I smiled and a tear rolled down my face. My bridesmaids were all here, my family my friends. It was so beautiful. I reached the end of the aisle and we were accompanied by the preacher. "Who will be giving this girl away"? He asked. "I am". My father said.

I waited for everything to be said and repeated after the preacher, and so did Ja'micheal. "Do you, Ja'micheal Jawon McDaniel, take Ariyah Marie White, to be your lawfully wedded wife, to cherish her through rich or poor, for as long as you both shall live"? He asked. He stared into my eyes and spoke those words. "I do". I smiled and a tear rolled down my eyes. I was just so damn emotional. It was my wedding day.

"And do you, Ariyah Marie White, take Ja'micheal to be your lawfully wedded husband, to cherish him through rich or poor, for as long as you both shall live"? "I do". I said. "I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride". Ja'micheal lifted my vail and pulled me in close and kissed my lips I smiled and he picked me up. I giggled and walked down the aisle with him. The family all cheered and clapped. I saw my mother and Ja'micheal's mother crying. I even saw a tear slip from my dad's face.

I walked over and kissed my baby and walked out of the chapel.

-

The wedding and reception was great. I can't wait for my honey moon. We leave Friday and my bags were packed. We're going on a week laid trip to Jamaica. I couldn't wait. I picked Quincey up and kissed his chubby face all over. "Mommy loves you". I said tickling his belly. He giggled and drooled everywhere, words couldn't explain the happiness I was felling. I never knew this much happiness existed. I'm just glad that God has shown in to me.

Ja'micheal

I love Ariyah with all my heart and my wedding day had to be the most greatest days of my life. I'm so happy. I got a beautiful wife, a baby boy and a loving family. This past year has been the hardest if my life, but also the greatest. I've grown to be a man and all that I could be for my wife and my son.

I kissed Ariyah on her lips and picked Quincey up and kissed him. She smiled and but her lip. "Save it for Friday". I said. She whined and then laughed. "Ok". She said. I laid down on the bed and cut on the TV. Riyah rested on my chest and Quincey rested in her chest and stomach. We watched TV and I thought about how happy I was. I've made a family. I beautiful family and that's all I ever wanted.

Things are gonna be great I can tell. I'm just ready to see what the future will hold. I can't believe this all started from a dare.

THE END !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok well that was the end, tell me how you like it.

Debating in a sequel

Vote & comment

-yanaa🎀