Getting Ready

The next day came and all I could think about was after school at the Host Club. I hope everything is set for today . . . So nervous!! I thought. Those words were playing in my head all day long. In my classes I have spotted both male and female students holding the fliers Kyoya has created of me. (Author's Note: The Picture Above is what the flier of Kokoro Sakura accept with Sugar, her White Neko sitting in her lap) Thankfully no one has figured it out yet. The flier said the following: "Welcome, Princesses and ojou-sama~! Escape from reality and step into a world of moe. We welcome you to our new edition to Ouran High School Host Club to be pampered filled with laughter, love and kawaii-desu!" I am thankful that Kyoya got everything I have asked for, the uniforms, the contact lenses, the make up, to the accessories that were a surprise. We have done the photo shoot yesterday with the preparations for today. Haruhi and I went to the kitchen and baked many delicious sweets, pastries, and drinks that needed to be chilled while the others went to the Main Hall to start getting everything else ready.

Finally the school day became to an end; the bell rang at 3:15 PM as I ran from my last class from the ground floor running up the stairs, down the right hall to the Third Music Room, opening the doors, closing the doors behind me. "I hope I am not late!!" I shouted looking at everyone getting dressed. "You are not Sakura," Haruhi smiled, putting the plates, utensils, napkins and cups needed for today on a wheel chart, heading over to the Main Hall to get everything set up for today. Kyoya walked over to me, handing me the uniform I wore yesterday for the photo shoot. "You should get ready Ms. Sakura. Everything else has been prepared." He walked off helping out the others putting on their different colored ties.

I nodded taking my uniform, walking to the back of the room opening the door, seeing a little place they have made for me. I slowly stepped inside, seeing a table with a little mirror and a chair to the left, the closet to the right with a full length mirror at the wall straight ahead. I closed the door behind me putting on my dress as I got started with the make up. I decided to go with a light foundation with a light pink eye shadow with a darker shade on the eye lid crease with white at the inner corner of my eye adding false lashes making my eyes larger and putting in my light green colored contacts before hand. I put some color on my cheeks, a sheer light pink before adding on the Neko ears and tail with some sides of my hair tied back with a large pink bow. Afterwards, I put in my uniform with the black socks with white ruffle and black ribbon stitching. I stood up, trying to find a nicer pair of shoes to wear for today looking at the closet, seeing each uniform I have asked for. "Woah . . . Kyoya-sama is amazing . . ." I took black flats, putting them on my feet before putting on the last touch of light pink lipstick topping it off with gloss on my lips. I walked out of my little place, grabbing Sugar along the way, closing the door behind me. I heard three whistles as I turned around seeing Tamaki, Hikaru, and Haoru, feeling some heat rise to my cheeks, making me blush.

"My younger sister is so kawaii!!!!" Honey said running towards me to pinch my cheeks as I let him do so. I did not want to ruin today.

"Nya~ Honey!!" I swatted his hand, "Don't call me that!!"

"But its true!!" He smiled before pulling me into a hug. I gave in hugging him back.

Kyoya coughed, "3:50 PM. Time to head over to the Main Hall."

Tamaki snapped his fingers as everyone else ran to their places. We all walked out of the Third Music Room to the Main Hall, entering through the back door so we would not be seen by the students. Once we entered inside, I have saw the place they have created for me, it was in the center where Tamaki used to sit with his clients which has been moved to the far left.

"Y-You guys did all of this . . ." I slowly spoke, being amazed by their work.

The Twins smiled, "We sure did!! You are the star!! You deserve this!"

I bowed to them, "Arigatou gozaimasu everyone. I will make sure today will turned out to be perfect!"

"I believe you have something to tell us Sakura," Tamaki looked over to me as I gave a smirk. "You will see when the time is right, Tamaki."

Tamaki looked over at Haruhi who was finishing setting a the tables, "Haruhi!!!!~~~~~" He ran over to her pulling her into a tight hug, the Twins muffled in a laugh, Honey and Mori were smiling while Kyoya double checked everything making sure it was in place. "3:55 PM, five minutes until opening." Kyoya shouted to everyone seeing them rush around helping Haruhi getting the tables and finishing the last touches on all of the tables and making sure everyone looked presentable.

"3:58, everyone in their places! Two minutes until opening!" Kyoya shouted. Tamaki snapped his fingers, having Kaoru, Hikaru, and Kyoya on right, Mori, Honey, and Haruhi on the left. I quickly placed Sugar on the sofa before running behind Tamaki.

"Lets make it happen!!" Tamaki shouted as Haruhi, Honey and I shouted, "Hai~~~~~!!!"

Haoru and Hikaru looked at each other, wrapping their arms around each other smiling. Kyoya and Mori shared a look, nodding.

4:00 PM. The clock outside charmed off four times as fangirls outside of the Main Hall were squealing, been waiting since 3:15. Surprisingly, the male students were outside as well, interested in the new arrival.

Tamaki snapped his fingers again as Ouran High School Host Club started to walk towards the door. His hand touched the door knob, he looked at everyone behind him, his eyes being serious. "Let's make today successful."