Apologizes and Evil Plans

When I saw him leave I exhaled, shaking my head.

Tamaki spoke, "Sakura that was a bit harsh. I demand you to go to Mr. Takashi and apologize properly." I nodded bowing before running off to Mr. Takashi.

The Twins walked next to Tamaki smirking, "I think someone should teach her a lesson when she gets back." They said in unison.

Honey and Mori walked over behind Tamaki and the Twins whispering to each other the nodding. Mori told the others, "We believe Kyoya should deal with her. He was the one that pulled her into Ouran High School Host Club."

Kyoya gave a small smirk pushing his glasses upwards into his nose, "That would be possible . . ." Planning everything in his mind. "Tell her to meet me in front of her walk in closet." He walked out of the Host Club and upstairs into Music Room Number 3 as he would be waiting.

Meanwhile I ran after my client. "Mr. Takashi!"

He heard me calling his name, his quick footsteps slowed down turning around to see me bowing in front of him. "I wanted to deeply apologize for not being courteous to you while you were at Ouran Host Club at the opening ceremony of me entering. I want to make it up to you so I am giving you this." I handed him a little book with a Neko lock on it. His eyes shot up slowly taking the book looking at me, "No. I can not-" "Please Mr. Takashi, you must. Someone must know besides Honey-chan and Mori-chan. I have kept it locked inside me and I must let my claws out." He nodded, "Very well but I will only open it and read it if you are there with me. Meet me at the Library 3:30 pm. I will be waiting for you." He gave a small smile walking off.

I turned around heading back to the Music Room. There was something I did not know about him.

A smirk laid on Mr. Takashi's lips as he walked into the library meeting up with two of his friends one with ashy blonde hair in a low ponytail, the other with dark navy blue cut really short. The one with the navy blue hair spoke first having a husky voice, "Have you gotten it?"

Mr. Takashi nodded, handing his friend the little bright pink book with the Neko locket.

The ashy blonde coughed looking at the book, "Meet her and let's see how this plays out. Stick with it."

The three separated.

After running up to Music Room Number 3, walking to my walk in closet I stopped within five feet, seeing Kyoya standing there with a book opened in his hand. He looked up seeing me as his hand closed it. "Ms. Sakura . . ."

"Mr. Kyoya . . ." I spoke, my voice being mellow. I walked to my closet hearing Kyoya open the door for me; I entered inside and sat down in the little chair beginning to take off my make up. Kyoya looked at me in interest. "I have been keeping tabs on you . . ." He opened his book again starting to look at one of many pages of notes showing me some clips of pictures as well making me blush. "M-Mr. Kyoya!!"

He smirked slightly, taking me out of my chair pinning me to the wall. His lips placed next to my ear whispering these words, "If you keep your little attitude up, those pictures will go viral . . ." Kyoya slowly backed up and walked out the door as if nothing has happened. I stood there in shock for 30 seconds then brushed it off, took off my make up, changed into my school uniform, and headed directly home.