5// sex and heroine

I continue to grind on the man behind me to the slow beat when I feel a tight grasp on my arm. I assume that it's the stranger, but when I feel no one behind me anymore I turn around.

All I see is the stranger on the floor with blood on his nose and Kane with a clenched fist. He waits no time before dragging me outside.

"So you like touching on other guys' dicks, huh?" he grumbles when he shoves me into the passenger seat of his car.

"Sorry... you're not my daddy," I say lowly as I lightly giggle.

"Shit," he mumbles squirming, "I'd prefer to hear you say that with your mouth wrapped around my-"

"Shut up!" I put my hands in the air.

He glances over at me before looking back to the road, "You're a bad girl aren't you, doing things with other guys?"

"Well, I do like guys," I smile.

"Let's see what happens if you keep being a bad girl," he says.

"Ooh, that doesn't sound fun," I shake my head.

"For you," he mumbles while rubbing his jaw.

His hand comes in contact with my thigh and heat radiates through my jeans.

His thumb rubs over the area and I glance at his bruised inflamed knuckles.

"Did you fight someone again?" I say referring to his hands.

"Again?" he huffs.

"I saw you the first time," I glance over to see him intently watching the road.

"Oh, that wasn't the first time, babygirl," he taps my chin with his thumb before returning his hand back to my thigh.

"Oh," I mumble.

-

Once back to the familiar hotel from last night, Kane carries me all the way to his room despite the weird looks from people.

He throws me on the unmade bed once we get inside.

"Why are we here?" I blink.

Kane takes a few steps towards me before flashing a sinister grin, "To show you what a naughty girl you are."

"But I'm a good girl," I whine.

"Not today, sweetheart," he says as he sits me up. "Take these off," he says referring to my pants.

I giggle, "Okay." I begin to pull them down with ease but he impatiently tugs them down with one quick movement and has me bent over his knee even quicker.

"You don't touch any other guy," he says deeply, "Understood?"

I widen my eyes as I get ready to cuss him out but one hard slap to my ass causes me to gasp.

"Answer me," he says calmly with dangerous eyes.

"Yes," I breathe.

"Yes what?" he challenges, seething.

"I won't touch any other guy," I slur. I think I'm gonna spew.

And another one. It's quick and sharp. It stings, but not as bad as the last.

I squeal in response and he pulls me by my hair to look up at him.

"You don't fuck, look at, talk to, or touch anyone else. You know what happens if you don't listen right?" he uses his other hand to trace my face.

His fingers separate my lips and slip into my mouth, reaching to the back of my mouth.

I bite his fingers before they could go any further.