4// bars & boyfriends

"He's really upset and I feel like the worst human being on this entire planet who doesn't deserve to be on this earth anymore that should go jump into a raging pit of fire and never come out," I explain my feelings to Charlize -not to be confused with Chastity- over the phone as I get dressed after my shower.

"All of those things may be true, but not because of what you did last night," she jokes and I mentally glare at her, "But make it up to him. Obviously he's not going to just stop being angry, but he might feel a little better."

"How am I supposed to make it up to him after that?" I ask as I slip on my pants.

"I don't know," she says in a high pitched voice, "Maybe take him out."

"I already suggested that, but I don't think he wants to go anywhere with me right now," I explain.

"Well then I'll tell him that we're taking him to a bar or something and invite, like, Kelsey and Madison and stuff," she says.

"Okay..." I trail off.

"You'll be fine, he'll be fine!" she tries to assure.

"I didn't even give him his birthday present," I mumble.

"Bring it tonight," she tells me, "You're like a Drake song right now and all emotional, be more like a... like a Rihanna song. Like, you don't give a fuck! You're good," she drags out her words.

"You're high!" I laugh, "And Drake is my daddy so don't act like that's an insult. You're like a Selena Gomez song. You're not that good, but you're pretty so that's all that matters."

"Rude!" she exclaims, "I kinda do suck at everything, though," she lowly laughs.

"I know you do, you dirty little whore," I joke. "You and your name have absolutely no correlation," I say with a laugh.

"Right?" she shouts, causing me to laugh.

"Text me when we're going, okay? Pick me up at like, nine maybe," I say.

"You just told me to text you when, but okay," she says and I can hear the smile she probably is wearing in her voice.

"Alright, bye. Love you," I say before she says her goodbyes and hangs up.

I change my outfit and sit in front of my vanity, doing my makeup until around six.

I decide to curl my hair which takes around two hours, unfortunately. It doesn't even look that good to be taking that long.

I put on a baseball hat that I probably won't keep on and wait around an hour for Charlize to pick me up.

I shuffle to the door in my all black lita shoes and almost fall over.

"Hey, Char!" I smile when I see Charlize.

"Hey," he sings. "This is cute," she tugs the hem of my lace shirt.

"Thanks," I flutter my eyes and put my hands flat under my chin.

"You're finally wearing pants for once?" she smiles, gesturing to my black jeans.

"I know," I drag my words, "I was gonna wear a skirt, but I thought I'd keep it simple tonight," I explain, "You, know, with the pants," I laugh.

"I haven't seen you wear pants in forever," she exclaims as we walk to her car.

"Ooh, one second!" I run to my car and get Sammy's gift from my backseat. It's a Rolex watch which is technically his gift from my parents, but I'm taking ownership of it too.

My parents adopted me when I was a baby, when they sold their previous business for a fortune.

Now they own a few businesses, one being a huge clothing line which I help with. I sometimes work at the headquarters in Manhattan or in some of the stores around the city.