~Chapter 7~ The Mysterious Cave

When I reach the bottom, luckily a small pool of water breaks my fall. However, I still can't see a thing. I see a dim light in the distance. Because I fell so deep underground, this should just be lava. I swim out of the pool, on the rocky ground of the ravine. I slowly make my way toward the light, making sure no skeletons from above shoot arrows at me. With every step the light gets brighter. When I reach the light, I see a iron door. I'm so relived. Help is just a knock away. I knock on the door. Nothing. I knock again. Nothing. Because I left my torches back home, I will have to wait for this miner to return to his house. I wait for awhile and still, no one opens the door. Because I'm underground and unable to see the sun or moon, I'm guessing I have waited a whole day, and still, no one is answering the door. I began to worry, what if this is an abandoned mineshaft and no one will ever come. I search my inventory and find a pic axe. 'Should I do it..?' I think to myself. I finally give in and mine around the door. I break my way into the room. I look around the room.

I go over to the chests and read the signs on them

I go over to the chests and read the signs on them. 'TnT, Gunpowder, Flint and Steel, Weapons, hostile mob spawn eggs..' My (E/c) eyes widened, and a chill comes over me as I realize..this must be the base of a griefer or an army of griefers! Immediately, a door opens down a long hallway. I then realize I am staring into the empty, haunting, white eyes of Herobrine. We both stare at each other in disbelief at each others presence. Herobrine is known for killing people for know reason at all, how much more so would he want to kill me for breaking into his base. I then sprint through a random door, their is no lock. He follows close behind. I go through another door and end up in the same hallway. I sprint towards another door, and another, and another, and still end up in the same hallway. (Scooby Doo Chase XD) I look up at a sign above a door that reads PRIVATE. I look around for Herobrine and don't see him. I quickly sprint into the room and lock the iron door.

Their is terrible banging on the door

Their is terrible banging on the door. If Herobrine has a pic axe in his inventory, he will break down this door in seconds! After the banging stops, I realize that surely he has gone to get a pic axe and he will return to break down the door. I quickly open the door and run into the giant chest room. I see another iron door and open it. I see a miner searching in a chest. Relived again, to actually have help, I call out. "Hello? Mister miner? I would be-" The 'miner' looks up and I see the same empty, haunting, white eyes. He launches toward me at lightning speed. I swiftly close the door and lock it. He bangs on the door again, then it stops. He must have not found a pic axe yet! I open the first chest I see and find books. One in titled WORLD DOMINATION AND DESTRUCTION. I close the chest and see Herobrine right in front of me with a sword. I slowly walk backwards. My back hits the stone wall. I am trapped, their is know where to go.