Chapter 3- Uknown Point of Veiw

I was fighting a Level 2 Akuma when I heard someone singing: “Kurayami no naka de mutsumi au

zetsubou to mirai wo

kanashimi wo abaku tsuki akari

tsumetaku terashiteta

kimi no kureta himitsu wo shirube ni

aoi yoru no shizukesa wo yuku

Lacrimosa

tooku kudakete kieta

mabushii sekai wo mou ichido aishitai

hitomi no naka ni yume wo kakushite

yogoreta kokoro ni

namida ga ochite kuru made

maboroshi no basha wa yami wo wake

hikari no aru hou he

yume to iu wana ga bokutachi wo

homura he izanau

sora no ue no mujihi na kamigami ni wa

donna sakebi mo todoki wa shinai

Lacrimosa......

bokura wa moesakaru takigi tonari 

itsuka sono sora wo yaki tsuku sou

Lacrimosa

koko ni umarete ochita

chi nureta sekai wo osorezu ni aishitai

yurusareru yori yurushi shinjite

yogoreta chijou de

namida no hibi wo kazoete”

The shadows around me began to attack the Level 2 Akuma and the other surrounding Level 1 and Level 2 Akuma. As they exploded, I followed the music- as it was still playing- to its source believing it was the Innocence I was looking for. I came to a group of girls, two of the girls were… sulking and…..pouting and the other was standing looking proud one moment and horrified the next.

“I don’t wanna die! Sam, Alex if I die at all, please use this as my epitaph: Here lies Kei, Tokoyami who died a tragic death by Innocence, Noah, Akuma, or falling off a cliff. She did nothing wrong to anger Karma. Rest in Peace, Toko-chan. Alright? Good.” said the girl- Kei, Tokoyami- to the other two girls, Sam and Alex.

“….Alright, Toko-chan. Please don’t die…. At all!” They said in unison like they were twins.

Wait, how do they know about Innocence, the Noahs, and Akuma?!

The girl, Tokoyami, opened her eyes revealing golden eyes. SHE WAS A NOAH!!!!

She looked around to see me, “I am not a Noah. I AM HUMAN!!!!! I just have an unnatural eye color. Believe me I wish I could change them to blue, green, or better yet GREY!!!! Please I don’t wanna die, I WANNA LIVE AND BEAT THE SNOT OUT OF... no one really. I just want to live peacefully. Don’t kill me, please. Onegaishimasu! O-onegai.”

She broke down crying. That girl, she wasn’t a Noah, just unusual.

“Gomen nasai. Gomen nasai. I didn’t mean to make you cry, Miss…?” I said franticly.

“Kei, Tokoyami. Kookai shinai de. And, yes, I am Japanese and British. My mom was a British lady and my dad was an awesome Japanese samurai.” Tokoyami said proudly as she gestured behind her, “And these girls behind me are Samantha”- she pointed to the girl with white blond hair and forest green eyes- “and Alexandria,”- she points to the girl with chocolate brown hair and light sky blue eyes- “and who are you?”

“I am Allen Walker and I’m an exorcist for the Black Order. I think you have something called Innocence.” I said seriously.