We meet again

3 months later...

Serena POV

What just happened? Ray Ozzie pokemon got beaten so easily by Aaron Foster. Wait I just walked past him! I ran to him "Excuse me, are you Aaron Foster?" I asked

Ash POV

"Are you Aaron Foster?" Serena asked. I stared at her, she's so familiar. "Yes why?" I answered. "Ash is that you, I know that Greninja as Ash's and nobody has a stronger bond with Greninja than you" Serena said. I stared at her, might as well reveal myself..

"Ash got betrayed a year ago, he ran away as far as possible, only two people believed in him.. they were Gary and Brock" I said.

"Oh it isn't you" Serena said sadly.

"Actually it is" I said removing my hood.

"Ash!" Serena said hugging me. I closed and then stared at the sky. "I gotta go" I said walking to the Pokemon Centre leaving Serena in the middle of Lumiose City's clothes shop. "Oh well, I'll just go shopping" Serena sighed.

I put my hood on and walked in the Pokemon Centre. Aha! The traitors. I walked to Max. "Hi I'm Max, nice Pikachu you have there" Max said pointing to the mouse pokemon. I carried Max and threw him at Tracey. Both of them fell onto the ground, Max was crying.

"Hey! Nobody does that to my brother!" May shouted angrily. "Oh yeah? I just did" I laughed.

I was about to walk to Nurse Joy until Misty tried to hit me as hard as she can. "Really?" I asked. I carried her and threw her at the wall.

I walked out of the Pokemon Centre.

Then I saw Serena, she stared at me. "Why did you do that?" Serena asked. "Why would I not" I laughed. "Because I know you wouldn't do that when we went on a journey" Serena said. I laughed, Serena then ran to me and hugged me. "Ash please stop this, calm down" Serena cried. "You can't get him back anymore, he's somewhere else" I said.

"He's inside your heart, I know your in there somewhere, just because the Ash was angry now doesn't mean you should stay like that forever" Serena said crying

I wiped a tear of Serena and calmed down "Thank you, that's what I wanted"

Serena stopped crying and there was a huge smile on her face. " Well what now?" Serena asked. "Well I got a battle in 30 minutes, I better be on my way" I said walking to the stadium "I'll meet you back here"

Serena smiled and took a seat. That's the Ash I know Serena thought.

"The battle between Aaron Foster and Gary Oak begins" the referee said "Please pick your Pokemon"

"Infernape let the aura respond" I said. Gary grinned and thought to himself That boy is not smart at all. "Blastoise c'mon out" Gary said grinning. "Infernape start this with...." I said. "Right" Infernape said. "What?" an audience member said. Everyone was questioning the same thing, even Serena.

Infernape threw in a big punch and Blastoise fell on the floor looking like it was about to faint. "Incredible! Infernape seems to have almost made Blastoise fainted by one move!" a commentator said. Ash laughed. Gary started laughing "The battle is about to start, mega evolve!" Gary shouted holding onto his mega ring.

There was pink smoke around Blastoise then it changed completely. "Blastoise has mega evolved!" the commentator said. "Blastoise Hydro Pump!" Gary shouted. Water was after Infernape. But Infernape stood still relaxed. Serena looked worried.

It hit Infernape but it wasn't effective for some reason. "Infernape Flare Blitz" I whispered. There was fire what just hit Blastoise and the pokemon fell on the floor unconsciously.

"Blastoise is unable to battle Infernape wins! Which means the match goes to Aaron Foster!" the referee said.

I walked to Gary who returned its pokemon. "Unlucky man" I said.

"How did you do that?" Gary asked.

"I told you I would beat you" I said putting my hood up.

"Unbelievable, Aaron Foster is actually Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town!" the commentator said shockingly. The crowd started cheering. Gary didn't know what to say, he was too shocked.

"A-Ash... I can't believe this.." Gary said quietly."You don't need to, Serena is up there" I said grinning as I pointed to the girl walking out of the stadium. Then they both decided to go outside to meet Serena.

Well turns out I did 300 more instead of 200 oh well cya next time!