The Final Countdown: Ash vs Calem

Hello and welcome to the final chapter of this book well enjoy!

Ash POV

" Hello Ash"

"Hi Calem" I said putting my hands in my pocket nonchalantly. "So, where's Serena?" I asked. "Shhh she's sleeping" Calem said pointing to the bed in the other room . "Can I go to her?" I asked. "No!" Calem snapped. "Why?" I asked. "I don't want you to" Calem said. "Fine" I said walking out of the room.

Calem smirked. It was my turn to smirk as I teleported to Serena.

"Serena wake up" I whispered moving her arms. Serena woke up "Huh where are we?" Serena asked. "Listen Calem has trapped you here so I came to rescue you and yeah, carp Calem is coming act like your sleeping" I whispered. I quickly went under the bed and kept quiet.

Calem came into the room. Everything was quiet. "I thought I heard something, must have been the wind" Calem said to himself as he walked out of the room.

"Ash can you read me" Red asked whispering. "Roger that" I answered. "You sorted everything out with Serena?" Red asked. "Yeah but I need to try to get her to escape" I answered. Red sighed "Alright I'm coming" he said.

Serena opened her eyes. "We alright now?" she asked. I checked the door. "Yeah" I said. "So how are we going to get out?" Serena asked. "Red is going to rush with Clemont, Gary and Blue and capture Calem, we escape while Red and the others attack him" I said.

"What will we do if Calem beats all of them?" Serena asked. "Dont worry, Red is a former Pokemon League Champion, Clemont is a gym leader, Blue is an elite four and Gary is apparently in the top 20 pokemon trainers" I answered. "Okay" Serena replied.

Suddenly a cage trapped me. "What the?"

"Haha"

Me and Serena looked at the door. Calem. "Hey Serena, ready to see Ash die?" Calem asked. I punched the cage. "AHHHH" I screamed as I got electrocuted. "Ash!" Serena screamed. "Serena forget about me Just run, as long as I have Pikachu on my side I'll be able to beat him" I said patting Pikachu. "Kaaaaa!"

Serena nodded. "Sylveon use Swift!" Serena said opening the pokeball. There was smoke everywhere, Serena managed to escape. I sighed. Now I gotta deal with Calem. "Calem I'm not gonna do anything now, just let me go" I said. "And why, Ash Ketchup ?" Calem asked. "Its Ketchum and because I'll do this" I disappeared and went out of the room.

I ran after Serena. I found Brock, Red, Clemont and Blue. "Ash we'll sort Calem out, you go on ahead" Clemont said. "Yeah we got this" Gary said. I nodded then continued running after Serena.

I found Serena out of the base. "Ash" Serena yelled hugging him. "I'm alright don't worry" I replied. I hugged her back. After 2-3 minutes we both stopped hugging eachover then Serena blushed madly. I blushed slightly that Serena didn't notice. "That alright?" I asked. "Yeah, thanks" Serena said. Me and Serena lips got closer until... "AHHHHHHHH"

I turned to the base, "Crap they got captured" I said to Serena. "Oh no!" Serena said in a worried tone. "Don't worry, let's go save them, we're there only hope" I said angrily. I ran into the base looking for them. We couldn't find any of them. We found grunts. "Leave that to us"

I turned around. "Guys, what are you doing here?" I asked. "We knew you needed help so we came to help" May answered. "You guys go on, we got these people" Cilan said. I nodded and ran. "Make sure you tell Ash about it" Dawn whispered to Serena. Serena blushed.

Serena ran after me. "Ash I got something to tell you!" Serena yelled. "That you love-"

"GET READY TO DIE BITC"

"Language Calem.." I said walking into the room. 3 grunts held me. "Crap" I said. "Charizard Flamethrower on Serena" Calem shouted sending out his pokemon. I dived to save Serena and I fell on the ground seriously hurt.

"S-S-Serena I won't be able to survive so tell them this, you will always be my best friends, I'm sorry I won't be able to be here to say it to you but blame me for e-everything" I said to her. "No Ash, please remember your motto: Never give up till the very end" Serena shouted.

"I'm sorry but I have to" I said sadly. "Charizard Fire Blast" Calem said. The Fire Blast was about to hit me but...

"Blastoise Hydro Pump!"

Serena turned around. "Guys!" she said looking like she would thank Arceus so much. I was unconscious.

In the Dreamworld

"Where am I?" I asked looking around.

"Ash, it's me Arceus" Arceus said. "Oh hi, I can't believe I lost" I said looking up. "At least you saved the girl" Arceus said. "Wait why am I giving up?" I asked myself "this isn't me at all" I said. "How do I get out?" I asked. I found a door. I ran to the door and opened it.

End of Dreamworld

"Blastoise return!" Gary said. He smiled at the pokeball but changed emotion with Calem. My eyes shot open. I got angry.

"Ash?"

No response.

"ASH?"

I stared at Calem. He stared at me. "Pikachu" I said. "Jolteon come on out" Calem said. I smirked. "Thunderbolt Jolteon" Calem said. "Do the Clemont strategy" I said. After Clemont and the others got out of the trap, Clemont laughed. Pikachu used Iron Tail on the ground. When the Thunderbolt hit the ground there was a massive explosion.

"Use Quick Attack!" I shouted. My eyes turned red. When Jolteon dodged it, Pikachu hurted Calem. "Electro Ball then Thunderbolt" I smirked. Calem fell on the floor dying by a mouse pokemon.

I fell in the floor. Clemont tried to help me but they couldn't. "H-He's dead" Clemont said sadly. Everyone started crying, especially Serena....

"The future is now thanks to science..." I whispered. The Ash what was on the floor was a robot. "They don't know I'm right here..." I said smirking.

Later that day

R.I.P Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town.

This is where the story ends, Ash is still alive but Calem? Uh huh he's not alive. A sad ending for Ash's companions but Ash Ketchum will return..

Woah Woah Woah, we forgetting someone?

To be continued....

We finished it!1! Yay! I will make another book sequel on this book but instead of Calem, who will it be? Also Brock might make his return to the next book so Nurse Joy, I feel so sorry for you. Well hope you guys enjoyed the book, and I'll see you guys next time...