The Final Countdown: He Strikes Back!

??? POV

Ash she's mine don't you dare take her from me. I saw Serena walking near Pallet Town. I ran to her. “Hey aren't you that Kalos Queen?" I asked. “Yes why?" Serena answered then asked. “Well someone wanted to give you an interview" I said hiding my smirk. “Oh okay" Serena said following me to the place.

It was a massive shed, I shut the door and locked it. I threw a sleep potion on her as she fell asleep...

“Haha Ash you will be sorry for stealing Serena" I said smirking.

Ash POV

I was running from fans and I found Serena, I walked to Serena. “Hey Serena" I said waving to her. Serena slapped me. “Shut up" Serena shouted. “Serena are you alright?" I asked. “Delphox use Flamethrower on Ash" Serena shouted. Delphox shook her head. “Now!"

Delphox used Flamethrower on me, I collapsed on the floor. I forgot to bring Pikachu and my legendary pokemon.

A week later.

I woke up, I looked around seeing that I was locked up in a cell. I saw Serena. That traitor..

“W-Whu, Ash where are we?" Serena asked. “Shut up douchebag" I shouted. Serena jumped. “ Are you alright?" Serena asked.  "Am I alright? AM I ALRIGHT? YOU TRIED TO KILL ME" I shouted.

“I'm never coming back" I said disappearing. Serena started crying.

I walked out of the shed. She'll never come back to me after what she did.

I saw people come up to me. “Ash? Where were you?" A camera man asked.  I was on TV. “Serena Yvonne, my old friend tried to kill me" I said. Everyone was shocked.

Back at the shed

Serena POV

“Serena Yvonne Wanted" The TV said. What! I-I'm wanted? Who could have done this? Wait a video?

Flashback

Delphox Flamethrower on Ash" I shouted. Delphox shook her head “No" (just imagine her speaking pokemon instead and Serena didn't understand). “Now!" I shouted. “I'm sorry Ash" Delphox said using Flamethrower on Ash.

Present

I started crying. Why did I do that? I'm so dumb, i hate myself. I slapped myself. I deserve being locked here. Nobody come back.

Ash POV

She was a childhood friend, she was my best friend, why did she betray me.." I asked myself. My eyes was flashing red. I patted Pikachu on the tail. “Kaaaa!" the mouse pokemon said. “Pikachu we'll never see Serena again, that stupid girl" I said to Pikachu. Pikachu's eyes were flashing red since we had a powerful bond.

Red came in. “Hi son" Red said. Me and Pikachu eyes turned back to normal. “Oh hi dad" I said. “So what's been happening after the Serena thing" Red asked. “Well I've been just sitting here" I answered. “ Y'Know that she would have a reason for this" Red said. “Wait a second, I need to go somewhere" I said running out of the room. Pikachu ran after me. “Pika Pi! (where are you going?)" Pikachu asked.

“Going to find Serena"" I answered.

At the Shed.

“Serena, somebody was controlling you, I don't know who" a voice said. “I know who" I said walking in.