Crushed.

Kehlani POV

I didn't know how to feel about her. She has a beauty that trills me. She is just so pretty. Mann I just hope she likes me back...

"Kehlani!" My mom screamed.
"Yes Momma?" I screamed back.
"Come here"
"But I am.."
"Boy you dare not give me any buts."
"Fine. Coming."

As I come down I see a picture of my dad. My mom gives me a weird stare. Then I hear knocking on my door. I go to open the door. And my dad is there. My dad was in the army for seven years. As he hugs me I start to remember when he left. He didn't come back the way he went. He smelled like marijuana. He promised me he wouldn't do drugs when he left. So I ask him " Are you doing drugs?"   " No son" he explains.
" So then why do you smell like that?" I ask.
" Fine. Since you are now 17... right?  " Yes I am" I said
" Then I won't lie to you. I did smoke marijuana and hookah."My mom and I were in shock. I release the hug and run back up to my room. "Kehlani!" My dad screams pitifully. "Valani, don't be mad at me please."
" I am not mad Kehvan I am just disappointed." As I reach my room. I go back to what I was doing. Then I fell asleep.

Next morning I get ready for school. I go to Sound to Foundation. Its the middle of the year. And there is a girl named Kamiyah  that I like from since 10th grade but I was too puss to tell her. Now that we are about to go to college. I can't be so puss. As I go downstairs. I pass right by my dad and go to eat my breakfast. After I finish eating, I kiss my mom, thank her, and get ready to leave. My dad asked if she could make breakfast for him. My mom said, " I don't cook for people who puff. I am scared they will smoke my food.
Then I scream, "OOOHHH"
"Bye mom", I say
" Bye babes" my mom says.

I get to my car and I leave. I get to school, spot Kamiyah and wink at her. She smiles then I smile. I meet my friend Malik and tell him what just happened. He gets mad excited and then starts to laugh at me. He is just jealous. All three of his girlfriends dumped him... I just hope she likes me.

Kamiyah POV
He winks at me, then I smile. Then he smiles. I run to my BFF, Kazina and tell her all about it. I tell her and she get even more excited than I am. After Kehlani finishes talking to to Malik, he comes over to me and he says...
"Will you go out with me?"
"Yes." I said

He then says, " When are you free this week?"
"I am free on Wednesday." I say trying to remember my schedule.
"Great then I'll pick you up at 6:00"
"Well where are we going?" I ask.
" It is a surprise."
"Ok"
"6:00 Ok?"
"Perfect"
Three days later, Wednesday comes.
Its is 5:58 and Kehlani is still not here. 6:00 comes and I hear knocking on my door. It's Kehlani. Thank God. We get in his car, and we start driving. He doesn't tell me where we are going and I don't bother to ask. He said "Close your eyes". "My eyes are closed". He stops the car and we get out. He walks me over to a place I don't know. He said "Open." I opened my eyes and it was Giliapinio's restaurant. How did he know this was my favorite restaurant? It was probably Kazina. As we ate he ordered and he ordered for me my favorite food. We ate, he paid , we left, and he dropped me home. "Thanks for the ride." I said. "No problem." I kissed him. Then I left the car.

Kehlani POV
She kissed me and she left the car. I wait until she gets into her house, then I leave. I get home and my dad is on the couch the way he was when I left. I immediately go upstairs and Snapchat the whole night.

School comes and I get dressed and leave. I pull up to Malik's house and pick him up. He begs me to tell him about last night. So I told him... I am so stupid.  We pull up to school and I don't see Kamiyah. After 5th period is lunch. I see Kamiyah coming to the lunch room at the time of the lunch and she is crying. I see whales on her skin. All of them are purple. "Kamiyah who did this to you?" I say worried. " I don't want to talk about it." Damn, who could have done this to her?

As Kamiyah walks to the table, I get up and grab her hand and bring her to my car. As we walked she fainted and she brought me down. I hit my head and it hit the door. Kazina sees it so she comes rushing over...