Until Dawn PT. 2

Kehlani POV
We all realized that time jumped. It was my bday yesterday and Now its Thanksgiving? We turned on the news to meet Robin Roberts saying:

"Tomorrow it might be Christmas. Be prepared it might snow tomorrow. We help out the homeless and give out food. It was the perfect amount. By the last person in the second round, we ran out. Kamiyah and I had something to take care of so we left as soon as possible.

We went to Dylan's house and spend thanksgiving with my family. And then we went to our house. We tried to stay up to see the time go by but we passed out on the bed.

Next morning:
Kamiyah POV

After we got up we checked the time. 8:30.

"Perfect"

Then we checked the date.
Dec 25.

"Shiiit" we said together

We rush to the plaza to get heavy coats for the snowing and Kehlani is freaking out so as soon as we get the coats we put them on and drive to the food bank. We give and then come home. We decided to sleep as soon as we got home so that we can wake up to see how the time skips.

We wake up at 9:00 p.m and watch a movie. The sky was dark and then...

the galaxy appeared right in the sky

the galaxy appeared right in the sky. The cable box and the tv shut down. The sky shook for 6 seconds and then everything rebooted and the sun came out. We were memorized. However the event takes so long it holds down the sun and we still think it's night when we checked the date it was January 1, 2018.

We ran to the food bank and showed them the photos and videos we took of the night. They all were in shock and they didn't understand what was happening. The president of the food bank said that,

"Our New Years Party is today however we are going to sleep at the food bank to see if the galaxy sky is true."

With that info we go home and pack for the sleepover.

Kehlani POV
When we get back to the bank we set ourselves up to watch the sunset and the galaxy to appear.

Two hours later....

There was a big explosion that awakened everybody.

The galaxy was even bigger
We were Shooketh...

We all were in shock.