Crushed PT 2

Kamiyah POV
He grabs my arm but I mumbled something, "I don't feel well..." as I faint to the floor. I accidentally pulled him down with me. I live with my dad. Who is abusive. He doesn't care about me. I feel alone, and worthless.

Last Night:

I came home happy as ever. However I walked in the door and my dad is here with his belt. I walk past him and he brings my arm back and I accidentally step on his foot. He gets angry and slaps me across my face. I fall to the floor and he hits me again. This goes on for at least 7 minutes. Then he stopped, and hugged me and said he is sorry. My dad has bi-polar depression. He switches very fast in his emotes.

Present Day Kazina comes and helps us up, but we can't stand. she calls 911 and we are taken to the hospital.................ugh........ I look over to see Kehlani next to me. "Lani?"

"Yea babe?"

Babe? Which means...

"Are you okay?

"Yeah."

A few months later....

I turned 17 so I am almost of age to live where I want. Kehlani turned 18 and technically I can live with him if he gets an apartment. My dad went to jail. Kehlani came in while he was screaming at me, beat him up, and called 911. I love Kehlani he is very passionate. He said if he gets a raise at his job, then he can afford an apartment for him and I. Sound and Foundation closed down but before it closed down we graduated. We were lucky enough to get into the same college. We both got into York which means we have to find a apartment, or live in the dorms. We are planning to go to Canada on Friday so we have to get to the the airport at 4:00 a.m.

Kehlani POV

My summer job pays $831 per week so if I work tomorrow (which is Thursday July 28, 2016) I can be able to pay off both tickets fully and get an apartment if Kamiyah wants one.

A few days later....

We reached Canada safely by the grace of God. I get out of the airport and I get to my cousins house since he picked us up from the airport. We are at my aunt's house, Erlene. My cousin, Dylan is turning 21, so he is getting ready to move out. He takes us to go looking for an apart ment. It's August 31 and we need to find an apartment. It's my birthday so Kamiyah said that she is taking me out.

Later Tonight...

Where are we going? Can she like please tell me me because I really don't like surprises.

"Miyah, where are we going?"
"Somewhere."

Ugh. We get to the place and she tells me to close my eyes, meanwhile we still have our bags. She says open. I see a condo in front of us and she gets out. I get out and say...

"Whose house is this?"
"Ours, Lani."

Wtf..?

"My dad got it for us." she said
"I thought he was in jail?" I said
"He realized how wrong he was and bought it with his gambling money. He was asking if I could come and in person but I didn't so I told him to send it to the shared bank account. I didn't realize how much it was. Turned out to be $36 million."
"Million?"
"Yea"
"And he payed off the whole house, and all we have to pay is phone, wifi, water, and light bills."

Omg.......

"Wait.... what about electric bills?" "He already paid the electric bills."

"Wow, well lets go in."

We get in and drop our bags . The place is filled with petal roses. I know she didn't...

"Miyah; really? You didn't have to do all this"

"Yes I did it was your birthday and wanted you to feel special; okay?

"Aight"