Three days after the accident...
Zeros POV
I half expected Six to never wake up again as I set Sixty on the bed beside Six.
"Mommies sleepy again..." Sixty says scratching at the scrap on her forehead.
"Yes, she's very sleepy..." I say with a small smile finding a sick sort of humour in how she always passes out in a stressful situation. Nothing's really wrong with her other than a deep cut on her arm but she didn't hit her head of anything, she just passes out. Maybe it's brain shock again... I think as I grab Six's hand tightly. Six suddenly gasps and sits up quickly,Sixty hugs Six under the arm pits and Six's bewildered look fades and a cautious smile appears on her face.
"Hey honey-darling..."Six hugs Sixty back and she looks over at me obviously sensing my presence and she rips her hand away from mine harshly. She then pays full attention to Sixty, hugging her tighter and tighter.
"Mommy your squishing me." Six giggles and puts Sixty down on the floor.
"Go play, mommy and daddy needs to talk." Sixty smiles and claps.
"Okay!" Our daughter skips out of the room happily. Six turns to me looking very angry. I sigh and sit on the edge of the bed beside her.
"What did I do now?" Six shakes her head and looks down at the bed sheets.
"I don't know but whatever it was I'm pissed off about it." I look into her beautiful glowing golden brown eyes and smile.
"That's my Six..." I give her a kiss on the cheek before getting up off the bed and sitting back in the chair beside the bed.
"Like it was just there and now it's gone... Poof!" She presses her hand up against her head for a moment before giving up.
"Well you won't be angry for long..." I chuckle and pull out the device I created a day ago.
"What's that?" Six leans toward me as I gained her interest.
"Well I call it the SIM, it's a device that is programmed to help you train to fight the person that is sent the capture your bounty. It knows everything about your opponent and how they fight, and it knows everything about you which makes it difficult to fight... But anyway, it projects a solid figure of the person your fighting so you can fight them like you would any other person. What to try it?" Six's eyes brightened with curiosity and excitement.
"Fuck yeah!" She snatches the SIM from me and then her smile fades as she attaches it to her temple where it's supposed to be. "Agent Triple Six! Okay id better do this outside..." She takes the SIM off and starts walking.