Locker talk

Lunch break.
You pulled out your chair — up and out of the classroom, then off to get something filling for your stomach.

It was the first day of school; Surrounded by people you didn't know, as you walked through the hallway. Everything was too crowded that it was hard to get through the canteen.

You walked past different kinds of people. The ones that were talking about whatever dumb thing they did at a party, the bullies, the divas and the ones that were almost making love up against your locker.

"Could you please get off my locker? I need my wallet."

They were lowkey embarrassed, then they decided moved to the locker next to yours. Alrighty, then. You opened up your locker.

There wasn't much to see. Your books, extra clothes and your wallet. No decorations or pictures. Everything was plain, besides that one sticker a now graduated senior had stuck on the inside of the door.
"Your locker's too plain, have this!" They said, as they had stuck on a sticker of Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh.

"Yo, get away from my locker. There's a unisex toilet right over there."

The voice was familiar. It was deep, but warm and with a hint of softness at the same time.

You closed your locker, noticing that the couple had disappeared. Instead, there stood a single guy opening his locker. The guy turned his head to you and the both of you now stood face to face. His doe eyes directed at yours, and you immediately stopped breathing.

"Seem like your locker had fallen victim to that couple too." He said, with a facial expression that seemed grossed out. You understood him on a deep level. Nobody wants their locker to turn into a motel wall.

Studying his unique features for a moment, you soon realized what you indirectly had done.

"Before you came.. To get them away from my locker, I somehow made that couple move over to yours. It feels like I'm the one at fault. I'm sorry about that." You said, looking at him, but not making eye contact.
Slightly nervous, it's been a while since you had last talked to a guy.

It's not like you would ever meet again. Perhaps? Or a little. Of course! It's a damn school. Whatever, don't be too full of yourself.

"Pfft, It's alright!" The guy let out a small laugh, then smiled brightly afterwards.

"You seem like an interesting person, you know. I'm glad to at least have you as a locker-mate."

Locker mate, are you kidding?

"I'm serious. The name's Kim Tae Hyung, by the way. You can just call me V," He said as he reached out his hand for a handshake.
Right, he's also a fortune teller. Him doing all the work was like heaven for you. What the fuck, stop it.

"Oh, I see. Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, locker mate. I'm Y/N." You reached out to his hand and that's how you shook hands for the first time.
There was a small squeeze from his hand. It was cold, but soft. It made you turn all embarrassed from how dry your own hands were. The atmosphere felt a little awkward, so you quickly decided to fire off a random question.

"Right, which class are you in?"
That seemed like a normal thing to ask someone at school whom you've just met.

V looked at you with big and shocked eyes, then cackled. His smile created a heart shape and it was honestly to die for.

"If you at least had noticed, I'm at the seat right behind you." He explained, with a face that looked rather playfully offended.

"Oh, is that so?" You felt a sense of relief as you smiled surprisingly.

"Honestly, I'm disappointed. I was right behind
you and I even answered a question... Didn't know my voice at least sound familiar to you?"
Taehyung started pouting and you cringed. Though, deep down you found it cute.

Excuse me I was sleeping.

"Man, I'm sorry. Is your world gonna fall apart? How am I supposed to make it up to you?~" You jokingly said, as an attempt to backfire at his pout.

The corner of his mouth crooked in a smirk.
"That's great. Actually, I've got something in mind already."

"What?"

"Let's hang out."

"Wha–"

A guy roughly 2-3 centimeters shorter than Taehyung ran through the large crowd. Or tried to. You could only see the top of his head. Newly bleached hair. Hair looked as if he'd had bleached it at least fifty times. Peachy.

"Hey, V. Quick, come over here."

Right!
You recognized his voice. It was Min Yoongi. You had both gone to the same middle school. You didn't remember much about him, besides that you once dropped your food on the ground and he gave you one of his sandwiches.

The guy jumped as he waved both of his hands, hoping that person he was calling for would see him.

V ran to get him out of the crowd and somehow, he luckily managed to.

"My goodness Yoong, do you also go here? It's so good to see you again!" He attacked him with a hug that quickly made Yoongi regret that he had ever called out to Taehyung.
"Yeah, alright you can stop. Stop!!"

"Are you coming with us later today? Seems like you're busy," Peachy whispered to Taehyung, raising an eyebrow in curiosity.
He should practice his whispering. You were still able to hear him.

Half hiding behind the door of your locker studying your little sticker, you intensely and nervously waited for him to answer. It was not like you didn't want to hang out with him, but you didn't want him to ditch his friends either.

"Of course," Taehyung pointed his index towards you, ending his sentence with the heart smile.
"I'm dragging her with us."