Sting

"I'm dragging her with us." V said as he pointed to your face.

"Since we're freshmen — and in the same class, we should all get to know each other."

"I- I think so too!" After a while, you finally got a few words out. Maybe they came out too loud, making you sound rather desperate.

Yoongi didn't seem bothered by you suddenly coming along at all. He played with his hair, twisting the light peach colored locks with his small and slim fingers. His eyes were twitching, it got worse for each time he ran his fingers through it. You could really tell that his scalp was hurting from all that bleaching.

"Well, if you'd like to come with us there ain't no stopping you. Besides, it's definitely gonna be a blast." Yoongi ensured you, then walked off to class.

"See ya after school!"

/after school/

The bell was ringing.

Everyone walked from the last class and slowly, the classroom got empty.
Nobody was there. Besides you - and V.

Breaking the awkward silence, you got up from your chair, that was making a screeching sound on the uneven concrete floor.

V looked up at you and smiled.

"Let's go."

He grabbed your hand and you both quickly ran out of the classroom.

Questioning yourself as your heart was racing uncontrollably; Was it from all the running or from the warmth of his big hand holding yours that made you flutter?

"Where are we going?" You couldn't help but ask.

Suddenly, he stopped up and brought his face close to yours. You looked down, as you couldn't handle eye contact with others.

V gently put his hands on your shoulders and tried to catch your gaze. 
"Look at me, it's alright." He smiled.

For a moment, you were staring at each other. You started noticing the small features on his face; His monolids that made him look and seem all fierce. The little mole on his nose. His soft looking lips, that you probably wanted to get a taste of.

Closer.. and closer...

The lips of his onto yours.

Ouch– It stings.

A metallic taste.

You slowly pulled away from V and licked your lips.
You looked at him.

Blood?

With the back of his hand, V dried the blood away from the soft and pink, but now blood red lips.

"Exactly what you think I am." He scratched his head as he let out a dorky laugh of his.