Oct. 24

October 24, 2013

Nothing goes right. He likes two of my best friends. he is mean to me all the time. he teases me non stop. he doesn't like me. he never will. my life is horrible right now. I'm going 10 feet under. we were listening to music and he was mean to me about that he thinks I only have this country side to me. what he doesn't realize is that I was raised in brookshire I was raised in the ghetto. Yes maybe I left royal for 4 years but that didn't change me. I'm pretty ghetto at the same time that in country. you don't mess with me because I will beat your ass. yeah I've never been in a fight but that's only cause bitches are too damn scared to confront me. I know like half the school and I'm only a freshman. I have my black friends my Mexican friends and my white friends. one of the black guys your so cool with? ya he used to be my best friend. those senior boys In ag? yeah me and my sister got them in check. were known around the school.

So maybe I'm not the prettiest yes I'm into ag but that gives you no reason to judge me for who I am. you raise so what's the problem? ugh I hate that you like Mona and Bre I hate that you wanna take Ramona to homecoming I hate that your so cool with alma and bre but you won't even say hi to me? I'm sorry I'm not good enough but I am what I am and that's all ill ever be cause I don't let bitches change me. Just wait till track starts ill whoop your ass so watch yourself.