"Oh, take me back to the start"

(3rd person)(this is my first book pls don't kill me 😂😂)(this is a little bit of background)

Phil gazed at Dan in amazement as he thought:

"How can anyone be so beautiful?"

Phil had been entranced by Dan's beauty for a solid 20 minutes as Dan was straightening his light brown hair.

Phil never understood the concept of Dan straightening his hair for Phil personally loved his hobbit hair.

Phil loved waking up and sneaking to the kitchen for cereal and noticing that Dan was already at the kitchen with adorable puppy eyes and hobbit hair that sent Phil over the moon every time he was in its presence.

Overall Phil just loved waking up to his favorite hobbit Daniffer.

Phil giggled at his thoughts forgetting that he was cheekily staring at his best friend in "secret".

Dan peered over at Phil with a smirk playing loosely on his lips.

Dan had no knowledge of Phil's undying love for him so he considered every flirtatious act between them as friendly or even brotherly if he dared.

Dan loved Phil but only as a friend or a brother...at least that's what he tells himself.

Days in the Dan and Phil residence typically manage themselves as they include a love sick Phil that longs to hear Dan say "I love you" ,but unfortunately that's highly impossible as Dan is clueless to Phil's throbbing heart and even if he did know he wouldn't act on it.

Unlike Phil, all Dan desires is a friendship in which he can count on for the rest of his life.

That is if their friendship doesn't falter due to Dan's homophobia and Phil's eternal yearning for Dan.

{Author's note: YAYY this is my first book and I have huge plans for it I know the intro was short but it's just to give background details I assure you chapter 1 won't be a disappointment....oh and all the drug use will come further in the book be patient darlings}