Its just in our head.

It was a few weeks into school, Kai and Sam were waiting for class to begin as they talked on about games, books, and pretty much anything their mind happened to fall on. The conversation went on and on as students begin to fill the classroom, one of which being Kylee, Kai's short term, "crush."

 Sam continued to ramble on about the subject Kai had now forgotten, as he was paying attention to Kylee. Sam had noticed the lack of attention coming from Kai, but a few snaps pulled him back into reality. 

"Stalking Kylee again, are we?" Sam spoke with a chuckle.

 "I'm about to be stalking your death bed if you pull my attention away from her again."

"Calm down buddy, no need to get serious here." Sam said with yet another chuckle.

 Both Sam and Kai looked towards the front of the classroom, their teacher finally deciding to walk in. Taking the chalk brush, the teacher began erasing the chalk markings from her previous class lesson. Not more then a few moments later, class had begun, and just as always, Sam was eyeing Samantha.

"Sam! Turn around right now, class has begun!"

 Kai nearly broke out in laughter, he always found it funny when Sam got in trouble. Sam gave him an evil eye, and playfully punched him in the arm, afterwards turning their attention to the notes their teacher had told them they needed to write down.

 It felt like hours, but the class had finally come to an end. Kai picked his bag and board up, looking at Sam.

"I'll meet you at the bus," he spoke up, "You have a little, 'problem,' you need to deal with."

 Sam looked to his left, now noticing his teacher standing there. Not too long after, Sam walked out of the school and onto the bus, sitting in the back with Kai and Samantha. Just as always, Sam was blushing like a tomato. It was about a half an hour later when they had arrived at their stop. Sam and Kai usually walked home, but he let him got with Samantha instead. Seeing as to how Kai was pretty lazy, walking home was generally the hardest part of his day, which is why he brought his board. He was home in a matter of minutes, rushing through the door and into his room.

 Throwing his bag and board on the ground, Kai pressed the power button on PC. He quickly jumped into a game of Skyrim, anxious to finally defeat Alduin, although, something seemed different tonight. Kai heard faint yells and whispers, sounding as if they were coming from outside. He quickly got up and opened the blind, there was no one to be seen.

"Maybe i'm just hearing things.." He whispered to himself.

 With the problem now, "solved," Kai went back to playing Skyrim, not too long after, the arguing came back.

"What the fuck is going on?" He spoke much louder this time.