My Roommate and Me.

*And you're gonna hear me ROOOOOOAR!"  I looked at my phone...7:00 A.M. is way too early for me....on a normal day. You see, today is the day I leave for college. I have been waiting for this since I started middle school. My best friend Ashley (Ash for short) and I obviously chose the same collage. Orginally, we were gonna room together but, neither of us had quite enough money. So we resorted to Craigslist. I'm moving in with some guy named Nick and she's moving in with a guy named Matthew. We hadn't talked to them much. Sent a few texts and they told us what rent would be and the address. I then started worrying about meeting my roomate when my mother yelled up the stairs "Jesse!! Today's the day my baby girl is leaving me!" I could hear the sadness in her voice. My mother and father got divorced my sophmore year. It didn't crush me because I saw it coming, my mother on the other hand....she took it hard. She clung to me for the next 6 months afraid I would go live with my father. Eventually, she realized it was okay and that me and my father didn't really have a good relationship. Enough about that though, let's get on with the day. 

A/N!! Hey guys, this is my first time to try and write so let me know what you think. If I get a few comments/votes I'll go ahead and keep writing. I have no idea where I'm going with this story, I'm just gonna let it do it's thaaang. :) 

Dorothy