Chapter 1 : Gabe Newell

Let’s Start Something With A Valve™ Member.

From What I Know, Gaben Was Just A Evolution Of Harry Potter Getting Fat ( Well I'm Not Trying To Offend, Its Just What I Realized ), A Guy Who Just Make People Happy From His Over-Populated Games.

Examples Are TF2, L4D Series, Counter-Strike, Half-Life Series, And More.

But For Me, He Is A Bit A Salesman Type Of Guy Because From The Add-On s Of The Games He Made, Putting Discounts, Putting Money Magnets On CPUs, But That’s How He Works All The Time Though With His Former Game Creating Life.

Gaben, Is Just A Normal Game Creator Mostly Like Others.

But I Just Wandering That He’s Not Making A 3rd Sequel Of All His Games, They End Up In The Number 2.

So I Started Opening My Steam Accounts And I Have Red Many Steam™ Discussions From Most Of His Games.

(I Think I’ll Make An Extra About The REACT™ Channel For My REACT™ions Sooner In The Future :3, But I Think I Need To Stop Making This ™ Things Or © Or ®)

Almost A Lot Of People Questioning The Same Thing I Wandered.

It End Up In A Funny Reply "Well, 3 Is A Myth" -Gaben

One Day, A Friend Actually Has An Idea Why.

He Said That "Well, Gaben Is Just Like Curious Or Nervous For Making Another Sequel Because He Just Don’t Want To Be Hated Or Calling A "Milking" Gamer.

I Actually Bit Agreed With That.
I Started Knowing This..

Since I Tried TF2, I Actually Stopped Playing And Started Playing Call of Duty.

But I Stopped And Hated When They Released "Advanced Warfare" Cause.... You Know... Futuristic, A Rip-Off Game Who Has Stole Ideas From Other Games (e.g. Halo, Destiny, Or Borderlands) Compare To The Other Games, This One Is Diff. Now.

Anyways, So I Start Playing TF2 and Loved It (Mostly Picked Was Spy And Sniper) With Its Modern Thing.

Then I Started Playing Other Games Who Made By Valve And Started Learning From It.

So That’s How I Understand Valve And Gaben.

Actually, That’s All, For Now.
I Hope You Understand My Summary, Ok?

-End Of Chapter 1-