Chapter 3 : Hideo Kojima

This Is One Of My Favorite Creator Of The Populated Game Called "Silent Hill" And One Of My Favorite Games "Metal Gear Solid"

(In Fact, This Guy Has Some Small Problems From What I Learned. So I Only Have Small Understanding/Summary For This Chapter)

Hideo For Me, Is A Japanese-Like Dude Who Made The Games And Works At Konami.

After That Awesome Years, Kojima Made A Game Called "P.T." Which Means "Playable Teaser" For The New Game Called "Silent Hills" A New Silent Hill Series.

Even The Main Character Is Norman Reedus, Who Played As Daryl In The All-Time Series "The Walking Dead"

Few Days After That, The Konami Cancelled It, Which Is Shocking.

Rumors Told That, Del Toro (Also, A Producer/Creator For Silent Hills) Fought That He Needs To Stop Making This Games Because After This Incident.

The Incident/Rumor Was For Told That, Hideo Kojimma Is Leaving Konami.

Without Kojima, Konami Will Cancel Silent Hills Permanently And Continues Metal Gear Solid V : The Phantom Pain.

On The Same Time, They Even Remove P.T. From The Playstation Store.

So Yeah, #FUCKKONAMI.

Everyone Were Not Happy About It.
Even, At Kojima.

But Something Shocking Happened Few Months Ago From 2016, A Video Was Posted On Youtube Showing The Owner/Producer Of Playstation, Officially Announced That Hideo Is Now Joining P.S. Productions.

(Fun Fact : Somebody Actually Made A Meme Video/Gif Of Kojima And .... Saying #FuckKonami At The End.)

Shocking, Am I Right?

Del Toro Stated To Continue His Adventures With Kojima, Even Though Meanwhile, Kojima Still Made Metal Gear Solid V.

He Presented That It Will Be His Last Game.

Few Days/Months After That, A New Came Lately About Kojima, He Stated That He’s Making A Production. Mostly, It Was Called "Kojima Productions®".

And That’s How His Life Works Now In 2016.

================================

Author’s Note.

Short, Am I Right?

I Mean, Im Mostly Sometimes Outdated Cause Of School Duties.

So Yeah, F*ck Me Right?

I Think Im Out Of Ideas, Ill Publish It To Another Chapter To Talk About It :(

Thank You, And Good Bye.

---End Of Chapter 3---