Chapter 2: Scott Cawthon

Ahh, The Creator Of The "Most Favorite Horror Game In 2014-15" Five Nights At Freddy’s.

I Started To Like This Guy With His Originality, Even Those Non-Famous Games He Made That Still Looks Pretty Good.

Well That Changed In 2016.
If You Remember The Trailer Of His RPG-styled Game Called "FNaF World". Mostly It Was In Downgrade.

"OMG, This The Most Cancerous Game I Ever Seen!" -MessnMan

"This Is Pure Autism And Garbage" -NiggaColm284

"Stop Milking, You Idiot Homosapian " -ImWithMom

Many Hate Comments Ambushed The Video. Having A Democratic Warfare With Haters VS. Fanboys.

Cause The Main Problem Here In The Game Is...

*DrumRoll*

THE FANBASE

Yes, The Fanbase.

Mostly, The Fanbase Has Made Many Fan-Games. None Of It Were Harmful That May Hurt/Abuse The Fandom (Such As, POPGOES™, Five Nights At Candy’s®, etc.)

But The Fanarts, Fanfictions, And All Those Crappy 9 Yrs. Old Kids Were The Ones Who Make This Game Called "Cancer".

With All Its Weird And Awkward Things
It Made Hate And High Criticism Of Hating.

Scott Was A Bit Careless Of It...

So I Started Going To The Steam Discussions Of His Latest Game On Steam (FNaF 4).

Mostly I Just Red Discussions Saying...

"Scott, I Hab Some Important Question!"

"Scott, Why You Stop Making FNaF Story?!?"

"Scooooot!"

Mostly They Are Just Some Nonsense Questions That Even Do About The Game.

But I Found One Discussion.
"Scott, Are You Ok?"

Mostly People Said He Is Fine. Heck, He Even Replied That He's Fine Too.

But There's One Guy That Asked.
"Scott, Are You Ok With The Fanbase? Or Even These Criticisms You Got? Haters Told That You’re Just Milking"

He Replied With A Little Bit Of Thought.

"People Who Call Me And My Games "Milking", Didn’t Go To The Real World.
You Need Money To Survive With Your Family, Money For Your Future, And Other Important Reasons That Includes Money."

"So, The Next Time When Someone Complains Me About That. Should Go Out, Try It Out, And Stop Complaining :P"

I Shocked With He’s Thought. So Does The Others.

That Was The First Time I Realized He Wasn’t Like Too Careless. He Just Tried To Defend That He Was A Bit Curious That He Just Don’t Get Too Much Hate Than FNaF World.

Then A Few Days, He Released A New FNaF Game Called "FNaF : Sister Location".

Lucky That, None Of The Haters Commented.

I Just Felt Bad From What He Just Encountered Like In FNaF World, Hoping That FNaF Would Be Great Again.

(I'm Not A Fanboy, I'm Just Trying To Make Games Sometimes Great Again.)

But I Think It Is Time, To Give Him Some Space To Make His Own Decisions...

That’s All For The Chapter...

--End Of Chapter 2--