~chapter twenty~

She looked at him, hate started to fill her. His appearance was so.. so.. Annoying? She didn't know what to say, what to think. Everyone thought he was so innocent and so polite.

Police fell for his lies

Alex fell for his lies

She fell for his lies

They all fell,they all were just puppets and he was the puppet master hidding himself behind a mask.

She broke down, she couldn't tolerate all this anymore, putting her head between her hands. The policemen that were with y/n ran to her trying to help her. Ariel grabbed the policeman's key without him understanding it unlocking Alex's handcuffs.

" YOU IDIOT PEOPLE.. JASON RAPED ME, HE DID TERRIBLE THINGS TO ME.. ALEX DIDN'T DO SOMETHING TO ME, JASON IS THE BAD PERSON HERE..!"

Y/n screamed crying. The policemen were confused, they didn't know who to believe.

" I AM TELLING THE TRUTH!"

she screamed as she grabbed a policeman's gun and pointed at Jason.

"Goodbye Bad Memories"

She said triggering it.

Jason fell dead. A bullet was in his skull and everyone was scared, y/n had lost her mind. The policemen grabbed her hands putting her handcuffs. They had totally forgoten Alex and Ariel.

Alex couldn't breath, everything was happening too fast. Y/n would go to prison, he didn't want that. He went behind the policemen grabbing y/n's gun that was on the floor shooting each of them.

What has he done?

What has she done?

" What is happening..?"

Ariel asked terrified. Everyone was pale, everything happened very quickly.

Who was insane now?