~chapter twenty-six~

Alex got angry, his face became red as Jason was flirting with his girlfriend. Y/n was blushing but she didn't seem to care too much for Jason's compliments. '' Be right back...'' Alex said walking upstairs going to the bathroom. He closed the door as he looked himself at the mirror. His skin was pale, his eyes a bit yellow as he was trying to keep calm. Every time he gets angry bad things happen. He threw some water on his face trying to make his heartbeat slow down. He sighed as he looked himself at the mirror.

''Hey animator guy how ya doin?''

a voice said as Bill appeared behind him.

''Leave me alone..''

Alex simple answered sighing heavy.

''Why you just don't let me take your body? It will be fun!''

Bill laughed looking at him.

''No, I don't want to hurt someone..''

he answered looking away.

''But you won't! What's best losing your girlfriend from Jason or getting rid of him?''

Bill replied making a ''reflection'' appear on the mirror that was showing y/n kissing Jason smiling happy. Alex looked away trying to ignore it.

''C'mon! Would you like to lose one more girlfriend because of him?''

''Stop it..''

'' Like you lost Kali, Amelia, Constance?''

'' STOP. IT..''

'' Shine, Zoe?''

''I SAID STOP IT!''

Alex finally said punching the mirror with all his strength making his hand bleed.

''Fuck..''

he cursed under his breath taking some bandages and wreathing them around his hand sighing sad.

. . .

''Maybe it would be okay if Bill take my body one last time..''