~facts~

Facts✍;

One

Some of the ideas that i put in the story were actually things that i have seen in my dreams like Alex going insane because of Bill and chasing you as you try running away.

Two

As i was looking for a good villain i thought that it would be a better idea to put a real human and not Bill so i would make the story kinda unusual as in the most stories Bill is the villain.

Three

Jason never meant to be a rapist! In the original idea he would be so friendly and kind towards you that you would fall in love with him!

Four

As i said in fact three, if i had written that idea, Alex would never search for you and he would continue his life finding a new girlfriend and Jason would invite him in his wedding and there he would see the reader wearing a wedding dress

Understanding that his best friend would marry the girl of his life

Or at least the ex girl of his life

Five

The names of Alex's ex girlfriends were just a bunch of names of people that were reading the story and were good friends, including my best friend's name and mine.

Six

The idea for this book came when i was doing my maths homework and i randomy screamed "ALEX GET UR ASS HERE AND HELP ME BEFORE I BREAK UP WITH YOU!"

i know crazy

Mom thought i was  i n s a n e

Seven

When i started writing the story i was like "dafuq i will do that!? I don't know shit about Alex!" but then i slowly let my fangirl side fall in love with him so i learned pretty much a lot about him.

Eight

When i was writing the chapters, i was usually walking around my house writing because i could think better.

Nine

In the original idea, when Jason shots Alex, Alex would die and the reader would have to spend the rest of their lives with Jason as a "slave"

Ten

When i decided that i was ready to write a lemon, i was SO fcking nervous..

At the end, i was feeling so dirty actually :/