CHAPTER 14: PRETTY LITTLE LIARS

CHAPTER 14 : PRETTY LITTLE LIARS

JAE’S POV

“OMG!! Did you see the look on their faces nung nagsimula na yung games?! Haha!” – Kaye who is very natutuwa because of what happened last night. We’re here at the garden ng school. It’s recess time and dahil we don’t wanna eat in the CROWDED cafeteria, we decided to eat here. Since there are only few people who stay here.

“Yeah! Haha! Super epic din nung blood tapos yung slime!” – Comment din ni Nouelle while eating her sandwich. We sat at the benches here while talking about last night. Sorry, but we can’t just get over that epic prank! Haha! :P

“Lalo na yung putik! Haha! Buti nga sa Rica na yun! Hah!” – Dia who was referring to Rica which is her number one enemy!

“Pero kawawa si Rica kay Bea kagabi ah! Ginawa niyang alila!” – Micah

“Actually all of them suffered because of Claire. What kind of friend would want to put her friends in danger, di’ba? Just for a freakin’ phone?!” – I stated matter-of-factly. Well, I’m grateful I can understand Tagalog na! Haha!

“Well, you’re right. But it’s also her friends’ fault. Because they’re just letting her use them. They should stand up on their own naman!” – Mitch

“You’re right bee! Dapat nga layuan na nila yung Claire “The User” na yun!” – Hannah who agreed with Mitch. As the saying goes, “Birds with the same feather, flocks together.”

“Tss! Magsama-sama sila! Pare-parehas din naman silang plastic and bitches!” – Kate

“Yeah! Serves that bitches right! Buti gumana yung mga plans mo Ms. Scott! Idol! Haha!” – Nouelle who gave Anne a tap on her back.

“But I couldn’t have done that evil revenge without you guys! Haha! It was nice doing business with you!” – We all laughed at her statement! I never thought she could use her dark magic again. I kinda miss it actually. Haha!

“Oh. Speaking of the devils.” – We all looked at Hannah and sa tinitignan niya. It’s the bruhas.

“I think they’re heading for our direction.” – Dia who looked at us but we just shrugged. Oh well.

“How dare you do that to us??!” – Claire shouted while standing in front of us. Her friends-slash-sunod-sunurans-slash-alalays are behind her.

“Do what?!” – Kaye raised her eyebrows and looked at her from head to foot. We all gave them a flat look. Like nothing happened! Haha!

“Oh, don’t act like you’re all innocent! We all know na kayo ang gumawa no’n!” – Bea who appeared from Claire’s back.

“Can’t you understand English, Bea?! My dear sister was asking kung ano yung ginawa namin! My ghad! You’re such a booby bird!” – We all chuckled. This nerd (Kate) really learned from the experts! Haha! *wink*

*gasp* “What did you say??! Baka gus—“ – Claire stopped Bea from attacking Kate who was ready to fight with her na.

“Stop, Bea!” She turned to us, “Mga bitch talaga kayo, noh?! Wag na kayong mag-maang-maangan! Kayong mga bitches at sluts lang ang makakagawa no’n!”

“Hey! What in the hell are you talking about ba?! Ha?! You’re starting to get on my nerves na!” – I really got irritated with them na kaya I talked-slash-shouted back.

“All of the pranks kagabi! Kayong lahat ang may gawa no’n di’ba?!” – Angelica who pointed us pa! This bitch!

“Pranks?! Kagabi?! What in the hell are you talking about?! Tsaka we were in Mitch’s house kagabi!” – Dia told them. Yeah. It was planned na if they asked, we’ll tell them na we were at Mitch’s. She already told their maids to shut up, so we wouldn’t worry na.